SAU Community

Steven Verrocchi

Leonna

Hello everyone

I have gained another piece to the puzzle since I have last posted and would like to know if there is an active user on here that has dealt with him many moons ago and knows what he looks like. Please get in touch with me.

Leonna

Edited by Leonna
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

Yes, apropos of nothing this post is an huge WTF.

Simple, the Lady is trying to run to ground a scumbag called Steve Verrocchi, who was well known on this forum a few years ago, for ripping people off. Take your dickhead hats off for a moment and if you can help do so.

• Like 1

Steve Verrocchi has moved on from plain theft to being a military imposter, he has been wearing a replica Victoria Cross, this is the lowest act from a fraud, Too cowardly to actually join the military, buys gongs on ebay. So its ANZAC day keep your eyes peeled for this arsehole and feel free to bash him before you call the police. There are only nine living recipients of the VC and (4) four of them are Aussies and one Kiwi. The last VC who died was Bill Speakman, he was a friend of my Dad in Korea.

• 2 years later...
On 23/4/2021 at 10:48 PM, Leonna said:

Hello everyone

I have gained another piece to the puzzle since I have last posted and would like to know if there is an active user on here that has dealt with him many moons ago and knows what he looks like. Please get in touch with me.

Leonna

Hi Leona , 

hopefully we talking about same guy .