SAU Community

Reviewing Car Parts / Companies?

So I'm just wondering if there's a specific place on this forum for people to post up their reviews or experiences buying car parts or their dealings with particular companies, good or bad?Β 

Have bought some pretty horrendous quality parts from a pretty big company before and would be happy to share all the pictures and the full story for anyone considering parts any upgrades from said company

The problem here is that we have had several companies threaten legal action against me personally because others have written bad things about them on the site. As I am the one who ultimately is responsible for the site then I am the one who is liable.

That said, I'd definitely entertain the thought of having a feedback (positive and negative) section if the posts were moderated and proof of purchase/ownership could be established. The big issue is always keyboard warriors who jump on and say "yeah, i had a mate who blah blah blah and they were shit". There'd be a bit of work required to set this up and make sure it was all kosher.

Leave it with me.

All good yeah that's why I figured I'd ask. I have receipts and all from Mishimoto for almost $1000 worth of parts, and pictures of the poor quality and simply not fitting. If you decide to make such a section let me know. In the meantime anyone who is thinking of purchasing mishimoto feel free to ask for the pictures and story of my experience with them and I'd be glad to send them to you, as I wouldn't so much as buy an air freshener off them anymore πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

I thought it was well known on these forums that you shouldn't buy parts from that supplier.

I wasn't on any forums until this one recently πŸ˜‚ and they're well reviewed for the most part, until you start looking harder to find the bad reviews. But live and learn I guess, won't make that mistake again. It's the customer service that was even worse tbh

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Mishimoto πŸ˜‚

Might as well go buy eBay bing bong and stencil on the M and save the remainder forΒ a few quick lap dances at the local titty bar.

Shhh, they might hear you. Directly below your post

Β 

Screenshot_20210602_223136_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.2aa7108ed5ed6014c47c5b4da8e75631.jpg

How fitting

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/06/2021 at 9:39 PM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Mishimoto πŸ˜‚

Might as well go buy eBay bing bong and stencil on the M and save the remainder forΒ a few quick lap dances at the local titty bar.

Yeah I know I know I learned the hard way hahah live and learn I guess, delighted with the fans I currently have installed and the blitz rad at least πŸ‘Œ

Β 

..and yea I keep getting their ads everywhere on the net too which is annoying, I don't want that junk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚