SAU Community

I recently swapped my er34 back from a haltech elite with adaptor harness to the factory computer. Swapped all the sensors back to factory etc etc. Car idles no worries on the haltech, but will not even give a puff on the stock ecu.

Has spark, has fuel.. 

Any tips or ideas that come to mind would be greatly appreciated on what this issue may be. 

Thanks

53 minutes ago, SandyBill said:

I recently swapped my er34 back from a haltech elite with adaptor harness to the factory computer. Swapped all the sensors back to factory etc etc. Car idles no worries on the haltech, but will not even give a puff on the stock ecu.

Has spark, has fuel.. 

Any tips or ideas that come to mind would be greatly appreciated on what this issue may be. 

Thanks

What injectors are you running mate?

When you say ""not a puff" do you mean it cranks but doesn't try to fire?

I'd be checking the ECU has power, since it is back to stock can you plug a consult in to check? Or even just listen for the ECCS relay clicking in the passenger footwell as a start.

1 hour ago, Duncan said:

When you say ""not a puff" do you mean it cranks but doesn't try to fire?

I'd be checking the ECU has power, since it is back to stock can you plug a consult in to check? Or even just listen for the ECCS relay clicking in the passenger footwell as a start.

Correct it has the fuel pump prime and displays all lights on dash then cranks over no worries but doesn't fire.

I sadly have no consult system available. It makes all the normal clicks with the key turned to ignition as it used too strangely enough. 

I believe the computer may somehow be dead. It's been sitting on the passenger floor untouched for about 5 months as the car sat with the haltech plugged in. (Car isn't on the road)