SAU Community

Real chicks drive Nissan

Lbaggs

Aww thanks for the warm welcome 

so I purchased an aftermarket front bumper as I kinda…. Umm let’s just say had a minor mishap with my current one, however the one I purchased is just waaaay to low, I bottom out on almost everything.. I don’t know if there’s some way I can lift the front end or do I need to get bigger tyres? I hope that makes sense?? 

just wanna know… is it doable without making the car look wak with the front end higher? 

B885B2D9-AB95-4B6F-A511-6AC239AF91FF.png

92892063-95EF-45AB-8B81-F7FE518863DE.jpeg

C867192D-8CDE-4944-8315-8E82D6DD9A54.jpeg

You need to get higher profile tyres, or if your car is lowered (which it looks like it might be), put it back to standard height. Yes it won't look as low and sleek, but alas, you will be able to drive without being terrified of scraping on everything.

Pro tip for your next bumper bar - source a urethane front bar. You basically have to bring one in from the USA, and it will cost a lot, but they are significantly more flexible and forgiving. I killed 3 aftermarket fibreglass front bars before I learnt this tip, and then got a Nismo style urethane and it was amazing and unkillable. You can literally fold them in half and they spring back to their normal shape.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1