SAU Community

SKYLINE R33 help

Hi guys, I have j recently used the GTR registry website in my skyline r33 vin

ER33-070001

Apparently it is the first of 5 pre production series 2.5 it’s painted in AR1 an already rare colour i was wondering if this is a special are or if it is worth anything more than regular 25de auto r33 sedans 

Thanks Josh

On 10/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, R33S2.5 said:

I am in New Zealand currently how would i sell to the American Market ? and how much should i ask for it ?

Americans are only interested in overpaying wildly for something with a hilarious amount of rust and a blown engine sold by instagram hypebeasts, step one to getting 25k USD equivalent is to have a huge instagram following.

On 10/5/2021 at 7:55 AM, joshuaho96 said:

Americans are only interested in overpaying wildly for something with a hilarious amount of rust and a blown engine sold by instagram hypebeasts, step one to getting 25k USD equivalent is to have a huge instagram following.

25k usd for something w a f**ked engine and rust no wonder why young people like myselves without taking out 30k loans can’t even still afford 20de manual 32 coupes 🤣 

It's not worth the pain to try to advertise and sell to a Yank, then participate in arranging the shipping and packing, etc, just for the few bucks. If it was a unicorn spec GTR or a fancy Porsche or something, then all of that becomes insignificant compared to the potential reward. But not for a taxi spec Skyline.