SAU Community

r34 25gt unknown wire

Hi all, sorry if this has been answered before but I looked around and couldn't find much.

Wondering what the wires in the below pic is for, sitting underneath where the triple gauge cluster would be but the car is na so I assume it's not for that? Asked the previous owner and he didn't know either.

Appreciate any help, Cheers.

246024127_1083056922435206_8447606098306883401_n.thumb.jpg.f670de21748166683c65d84ece162901.jpg

On 20/10/2021 at 12:44 PM, Rusty Nuts said:

Consult connector.

Thanks mate, Appreciate it.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but if I were to get an adapter and connect it to the triple gauges would they work? At some point one of the previous owners swapped the top dash and never bothered to wire it up so it's just sitting there at the moment. Cheers.

On 10/20/2021 at 5:16 PM, scrimmothy said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but if I were to get an adapter and connect it to the triple gauges would they work?

No, there are many discussions regarding aftermarket gauges, just have to trawl through them mate. The consult connector is for diagnostics, usb conversion cables are available.

On 20/10/2021 at 8:00 PM, Rusty Nuts said:

No, there are many discussions regarding aftermarket gauges, just have to trawl through them mate. The consult connector is for diagnostics, usb conversion cables are available.

The gauges are OEM so if I were to get an adapter for the connecter would that work? Again, thanks for the help.