SAU Community

R33 GTS-T

Rhyss_r33

Hey everyone! I'm new here! 

I am a 19 year old tyre fitter at bridgestone.

My passion for cars started at a very young age when I was bought a au falcon look-alike go kart.When I was younger about 13 or so I heard a car speeding up the hill past me and all I saw was its rear end. A skyline r33, rear end and ever since that day I've dreamt of owning one!

102,000km 5sp manual top mount a/r 70 turbo

20210915_174143.thumb.jpg.09e6eb14fcda3ae903a6d3f0a5e02a04.jpg

• Like 1

On 27/10/2021 at 11:15 PM, Rhyss_r33 said:

Hey everyone! I'm new here! 

I am a 19 year old tyre fitter at bridgestone.

My passion for cars started at a very young age when I was bought a au falcon look-alike go kart.When I was younger about 13 or so I heard a car speeding up the hill past me and all I saw was its rear end. A skyline r33, rear end and ever since that day I've dreamt of owning one!

102,000km 5sp manual top mount a/r 70 turbo

20210915_174143.thumb.jpg.09e6eb14fcda3ae903a6d3f0a5e02a04.jpg

Welcome!

Raises an interesting topic, I can't actually remember what made me initially drawn to the Skylines.  I don't recall if I ever saw one on the roads or whether it was in Zoom Magazine when I was drooling over Jap engines to put into something.

Welcome!

For some reason I always thought these were still a restricted vehicle for younger drivers (I must be getting old)

None the less congrats! 

On 28/10/2021 at 9:34 AM, Shoota_77 said:

Welcome!

Raises an interesting topic, I can't actually remember what made me initially drawn to the Skylines.  I don't recall if I ever saw one on the roads or whether it was in Zoom Magazine when I was drooling over Jap engines to put into something.

lol, Mine was watching Jim & Skaife win the Bathurst back in the 90's when I'd watch the races with my dad. 

Absolutely fell in love and always said I was going to own a GTR when I get older. 

On 02/11/2021 at 6:45 PM, D_I_F said:

Welcome!

For some reason I always thought these were still a restricted vehicle for younger drivers (I must be getting old)

None the less congrats! 

lol, Mine was watching Jim & Skaife win the Bathurst back in the 90's when I'd watch the races with my dad. 

Absolutely fell in love and always said I was going to own a GTR when I get older. 

I can't drive it till im on my fulls sadly

Currently trying to get it roadworthy 

On 02/11/2021 at 11:38 PM, Rhyss_r33 said:

I can't drive it till im on my fulls sadly

Currently trying to get it roadworthy 

So I'm not going crazy then lol. Well plenty of time for you to save up for mods or resto work before you can drive it. Bonus!

• 2 weeks later...