SAU Community

Recommended brokers?

tsyk3s

Good Morning All, 

Currently I'm trying to import an R34 GTT. However, after contacting both J-Spec and Prestige, they both no longer import them due to high demand.

The only other one I have found is JapanCarDirect, however, I haven't seen anyone make any posts about them, nor is there much about them online.

Has anyone had any experience with this mob before? And if not, do you know any other broker that would be importing such a car.

-Regards T3

On 11/21/2021 at 9:23 AM, tsyk3s said:

Good Morning All, 

Currently I'm trying to import an R34 GTT. However, after contacting both J-Spec and Prestige, they both no longer import them due to high demand.

The only other one I have found is JapanCarDirect, however, I haven't seen anyone make any posts about them, nor is there much about them online.

Has anyone had any experience with this mob before? And if not, do you know any other broker that would be importing such a car.

-Regards T3

You have missed the period of time where importing one makes any sense.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 9:56 AM, Ben C34 said:

You have missed the period of time where importing one makes any sense.

Unfortunately mate. I only just turned 18. If I don’t buy one soonish. I never will be able to afford one (with US import scene coming soon)

They are also still 20k cheaper internationally than locally. (40k vs 60/65k)

Edited by tsyk3s
Clarification

On 11/21/2021 at 3:08 PM, Ben C34 said:

It wasn't meant to be bro, you need to buy something far more logical. Which to clarfly an 18yr old spending 40g plus on a car is not that.

I’ve got a XR5 as a daily atm. R34 is my dream car (yes don’t bully) the price has increased by 200% in the last 4 years on the R34 so yea. Still, what you said would be the logical decision. :)

Edited by tsyk3s