Jump to content
SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

    Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

    Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

    Click here to register


Recommended brokers?


tsyk3s
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good Morning All, 

Currently I'm trying to import an R34 GTT. However, after contacting both J-Spec and Prestige, they both no longer import them due to high demand.

The only other one I have found is JapanCarDirect, however, I haven't seen anyone make any posts about them, nor is there much about them online.

Has anyone had any experience with this mob before? And if not, do you know any other broker that would be importing such a car.

-Regards T3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 9:23 AM, tsyk3s said:

Good Morning All, 

Currently I'm trying to import an R34 GTT. However, after contacting both J-Spec and Prestige, they both no longer import them due to high demand.

The only other one I have found is JapanCarDirect, however, I haven't seen anyone make any posts about them, nor is there much about them online.

Has anyone had any experience with this mob before? And if not, do you know any other broker that would be importing such a car.

-Regards T3

You have missed the period of time where importing one makes any sense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 9:56 AM, Ben C34 said:

You have missed the period of time where importing one makes any sense.

Unfortunately mate. I only just turned 18. If I don’t buy one soonish. I never will be able to afford one (with US import scene coming soon)

They are also still 20k cheaper internationally than locally. (40k vs 60/65k)

Edited by tsyk3s
Clarification
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It wasn't meant to be bro, you need to buy something far more logical. Which to clarfly an 18yr old spending 40g plus on a car is not that.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 3:08 PM, Ben C34 said:

It wasn't meant to be bro, you need to buy something far more logical. Which to clarfly an 18yr old spending 40g plus on a car is not that.

 

 

I’ve got a XR5 as a daily atm. R34 is my dream car (yes don’t bully) the price has increased by 200% in the last 4 years on the R34 so yea. Still, what you said would be the logical decision. :)

Edited by tsyk3s
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Buy a local car

You see what your money is buying, and the cost mqy even end up typical to importing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...