SAU Community

R33 series 3 headlight conversion kit?

I am sure this has been asked 1million times but i could not find what im after. I have a 1995 r33 gtr with the stock s1 headlights that i want to convert to s3 headlights (for the look). Is there a conversion kit, or parts available, or a service, where my headlights can get the s3 look? With the same round cover around the projector etc., not just a random projector in a square hole. 

On 12/26/2021 at 2:06 PM, Fredrik said:

I am sure this has been asked 1million times but i could not find what im after. I have a 1995 r33 gtr with the stock s1 headlights that i want to convert to s3 headlights (for the look). Is there a conversion kit, or parts available, or a service, where my headlights can get the s3 look? With the same round cover around the projector etc., not just a random projector in a square hole. 

The way you do it is you buy an S3 headlight housing and bother Kudos Motorsports to see if they're still willing to sell/make an S1 conversion kit for you. Checking around this is the only one in stock I could find and it's 5600 USD for a single side: https://trust-kikaku.myshopify.com/collections/discontinued-item/products/nissan-xenon-headlight-assy-rhs-bcnr33-663101073

Edited by joshuaho96

On 28/12/2021 at 10:39 PM, TXSquirrel said:

Need to pull enough orders together to get Coplus to make LED headlights for R33, as the price has become beyond ridiculous.  Comparatively the LED headlights Coplus made for R32 is ~$1000 USD for a set.

That seems more reasonable than the 3k per side i see them advertised for

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2021 at 7:16 PM, joshuaho96 said:

The way you do it is you buy an S3 headlight housing and bother Kudos Motorsports to see if they're still willing to sell/make an S1 conversion kit for you. Checking around this is the only one in stock I could find and it's 5600 USD for a single side: https://trust-kikaku.myshopify.com/collections/discontinued-item/products/nissan-xenon-headlight-assy-rhs-bcnr33-663101073

That's crazy for a headlight, surely there's a better option out there?

On 27/12/2021 at 7:16 PM, joshuaho96 said:

That's crazy for a headlight, surely there's a better option out there?

I dont disagree that it would be hard to reproduce but that's a lot of money for a pair of headlights at the the end of the day.