SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

HKS GTIII-4R VS HKS GTIII-5R RB26DETT

• ASTRO_GTR changed the title to HKS GTIII-4R VS HKS GTIII-5R RB26DETT

Here’s where they both belong 

03363688-43A7-4630-B188-7D720CC50D1E.thumb.jpeg.f89b4230d241c67712c6709dfce49d89.jpeg
you will make more power with better response from pretty much anything from Garrett or precision 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Looks like they put some more details on their Youtube channel. It's interesting how they actually bothered to completely rethink the airbox/intake piping end to end, usually those are left as an exercise for the reader to complete. Anyone know what that AVL capture is showing? I have strong doubts it's actually from an RB engine, would not be surprised to know if it's a single cylinder research engine.
    • RB20DET O2 sensor for an HCR32 GTST Type M would be 2269073L11. For some reason it's extremely expensive and not shared with many other cars but that's what it is. I can't find an aftermarket equivalent either. Terra Firma in the US claims that an NTK replacement will work but they don't say what it is: https://tfaspeed.com/products/replacement-oxygen-sensor-for-nissan-skyline-r32-gtst-gts4-gts25-rb20-25det Checking Kudos Motorsports it's likely NTK OZA726-EE2 which is used in the Pulsar and B13 NX.
    • You can check for codes in the meantime with a jumper wire.
    • Ok thanks. I don’t have a tonne of laptops to choose from so wish me luck. Will take a lifetime to get here from China anyway. I can live with the dash lights until then as long as the car drives alright. Will find out soon enough I suppose.  👍👍