SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

R34 gtr Hks super turbo cat back exhaust system

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Are you sure? Both my mates have 1.5way Nismos in their S15s   Here's a 1.5way for a R33 Skyline https://otakugarage.com.au/product/nismo-gt-1-5-way-lsd-38420-rs015-b/ https://nismodirect.com/nismo-gt-lsd-1-5-way-ecr33-nissan-skyline-gts-t-38420-rs015-b/  
    • There is no 1.5 way nismo. There is a 2 way nismo and a 1 way nismo. The "1.5" one is the 1 way nismo. This is much better on the road than a 2 way nismo. See above.
    • After ripping off the HKS turbo on my 2.8 blue 32 and going with the 6466 I was astounded by the overall improvement everywhere in the power curve and peak power. Considering that 6466 is over 450kw at 22psi on 98ron and over 600kw at 32psi on E85, I would expect the 6266 on the 2.6 to be maybe 400kw on 98ron and 500kw on E85 at similar boost levels. Sound around the ballpark ?
    • Hi octane do a kit that puts the pump under the alternator but you can’t use an ls1 style alternator with it you can put the tank in the bay it just requires cutting a hole in the inner guard for it to fit through 
    • Hi, For my next build, I would like to go to dry sump but I have a few questions : A. I would like to keep the AC, so it looks like it's possible to mount the oil pump below the alternator. B.1. I would love to find room for the oil tank in the engine bay (by removing/reallocating the fuse box) however I'm afraid of the efficiency of the oil tank as it will not be a bottle design ?   2. or in the driver side front bumper, but same as above + quite annoying when refilling oil or even checking oil level...I only saw some R35 with this location (no R32-R34) Conclusion it looks like the best area is the trunk or the rear seats which is quite annoying for a "street" car C. How can I know how many oil liters the engine needs per RPM ? I'm looking into the selection of the correct pressure of my oil pump but I don't know how to do it ? D. Goal is 600-700WHP, street and track days (no drag or launch control to save the transmissions) and since my front trans already broke (due to incorrect ratio => previous owner). I know what's involved if it brakes again D.1. Considering my application and power level, do you think I should go with a kiwi oil pan (with separate front diff case) ? or it's not likely it will brake and I'm better putting the money somewhere else. "Money is not the issue". The question is does it worth it ?   Thanks for your advices !