SAU Community

Long term reader, first time poster!

Bigpad

Hi guys,

im a Brit who’s been using this forum for a while. I’m after some help so thought I’d come on and introduce myself. my name is Paddy and I’m an old man (46)! I own an R34 GTT in cloud white. Had it a good few years and do enjoy driving it! Also enjoy the attention it gets. 

for those of you who are interested I’ve posted a couple of pics. Not the best pics in the world and they seem to of come out worse than the originals but you get the picture  

Will post my issues in the relevant forum. I hope you guys can offer some advice. 

thanks. 

9F9B0FA2-A0C3-4D77-A87A-7BD26A6EB0C4.jpeg

C7EFC73D-A447-40C0-B976-3739A657EE14.jpeg

51000C8C-CBA4-4EA0-9468-01C7F766A8A1.jpeg

10E15496-7689-4146-9325-6BB4AE8DA4C1.jpeg

• Like 3

You’re right @Bigpad Paddy, those photos are shite.  Don’t come back till you’ve taken some decent ones…..  Just kidding, looks like a nice 34.

I think a growing majority of us owners are “old men” now primarily due to the cost of them now.  They ain’t a poor man’s car now. I was almost young when I bought mine 10 years ago (34 at the time).   The last 10 years have been harder on me than the car that’s for sure!! 😜😜

On 23/1/22 at 9:50 PM, Shoota_77 said:

The last 10 years have been harder on me than the car that’s for sure!! 

That’s what happens when you own a GTR, the car gets spoilt, while we bust our ass trying to pay for it all 😂😂

• Haha 1

On 25/01/2022 at 11:11 AM, Old man 32 GTR said:

That’s what happens when you own a GTR, the car gets spoilt, while we bust our ass trying to pay for it all 😂😂

Yeah I look haggard as fu(# from slaving away for pay for my nugget....  Could also be from being 44 but blaming the car gives me an outlet to be offended towards.  I'm entitled to be offended.

• Like 1

On 25/1/22 at 2:06 PM, Shoota_77 said:

Yeah I look haggard as fu(# from slaving away for pay for my nugget....  Could also be from being 44 but blaming the car gives me an outlet to be offended towards.  I'm entitled to be offended.

Haha, I just turned 43, hope to finish the car before I retire 🤣🤣

• Haha 1