SAU Community

Link dash panel replacement

oxford1327

Heya all, I am soon to be replacing my dash cluster with a Link Strada MXS 5" display so was wondering if anyone was able to provide me with a chart or picture of the plugs/pinouts/wire colours etc for the series 2 AWD auto dash, just so I can work out what wires, warning lights I can eliminate that are no longer needed due to having a limited number of inputs available.

Hoping someone has some insight into this to save a pile of labour costs when having to trace shit out during installation.

• 1 month later...

have managed to identify as many wires colours/traces as i can on the back of the dash and written them down as to what they illuminate etc on standard dash panel, so once i have done a proper list and its been confirmed as correct by my installer i will work out how to save it in a pdf or something and perhaps put it in the sticky DIY section so that others can use it for future reference if required, i will also try to upload some pics of the dash panel installed in the car, maybe even a video once i work out how to do it

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2022 at 5:05 PM, oxford1327 said:

have managed to identify as many wires colours/traces as i can on the back of the dash and written them down as to what they illuminate etc on standard dash panel, so once i have done a proper list and its been confirmed as correct by my installer i will work out how to save it in a pdf or something and perhaps put it in the sticky DIY section so that others can use it for future reference if required, i will also try to upload some pics of the dash panel installed in the car, maybe even a video once i work out how to do it

Keen for this mate. About to go down the same route

• 2 months later...