SAU Community

RB28 Ex Demo car R32 GTR

I mean cmon, other than the uh, lets just say _period correct_ gauge choices (i.e 2005) the rest of it is fine for a however year old car it is, being 30+ and you know actually driven.

Little scuffs happen, you should see the state of every other Skyline actually used nowadays. Plenty of money in that engine bay too, also using mid 00's tech, which is still 15 years newer than the car is. Looking back at the mod list, I'm not surprised that it was once a demo car. Lets just take into consideration that an old demo car is still up and moving around in a world where most die.. young 😛

Bonnet clearly closes, it's closed at the start of the video :P Yes it looks like the compressor cover fouls, which again is likely due to its initial fitment being a demo car. Clearance it and send it 😛

One minor scratch in one guard, doors looked fine enough from a side glance. Scars are cool sometimes, they're made to be driven etc.

Probably worth more than 80k usd tbh lol. You don't want a car you're scared to actually use!

• Like 2

On 1/25/2022 at 11:59 PM, niZmO_Man said:

Don't listen to GTSBoy. Your car is worth at least 80k USD :D

That's actually the problem. It is worth US$80k. In that someone will pay that much for it. In fact, given that the owner seemed to know so little about it, he had probably just paid something like that for it.

• Like 1