SAU Community

n00b to the forum, been around Nissans for a while

ProjectS130

Hello from the states 👋 New here, but been interested in Nissans on and off for about 20 years. As a broke college kid I had an S13 coupe, and managed to scrape together enough $ to do an RB20 swap. This was ~2003 before the drift craze made everything expensive and destroyed all the S-chassis cars. It was fun but I was broke, so it remained slow; given the funds, I would have gone with an RB25 and gone wild with it.

Now, after life and career and shit, I have money but much less time. Such is life 🤷‍♂️

I'm building an '82 Datsun 280ZX and dropping an RB25 into it, the motor's currently being built. Already have a plan sorted out (most of one anyway) and a whole mess of parts sitting in the garage, waiting to be put to use.

Good to be here =D I have a question or two about turbine housings but probably will do a bit more scouring before posting about it....

• Like 2

On 3/8/2022 at 5:47 PM, niZmO_Man said:

Where the pictures? WHERE ARE THEY?

On 3/8/2022 at 6:17 PM, PranK said:

Welcome!

Yeah I need pics too. Who doesn't love a good Z project?!

These are from when I got it last year. It looks decidedly less nice now, after pulling the front bumper and giving it a nice reverse rake (by pulling the drivetrain).

datsun1-min.jpg

datsun2-min.jpg

datsun3-min.jpg

datsun4-min.jpg

• Like 3