SAU Community

SAU new memberships

Songo

Hi

I am trying to join SAU NSW as a new member

I filled in the form on www.saunsw.com.au/store 

I selected the $70 new membership package, clicked on Add to Cart, a popup window form appears, I filled in my detail then NOTHING. No check out, No next to pay or anything to let me finish. No email to tell me i have to verify my request. There is no number for me to call... its not very friendly

Does anyone know how to get this done?

I tried emailing [email protected] but no body is responding??? 

Please Help!!

Hey there, I feel your pain because I went through this the other day. Basically once you fill in all your details in the popup and select "Add To Cart" at the bottom you have to navigate to the checkout to pay for it.

The only way to get there seems to be this little shopping cart icon that appears at the bottom right of the screen. It looks like the attached image. Otherwise, try this link as this is where it takes you: https://www.saunsw.com.au/cart

Hope it helps.

PS: I haven't had much luck with the email either. The forums are probably a better place to get a response :)

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 8.04.02 am.png

OMG, thanks Soviet_Merlin :) that was the trick. Usually there is an indicator to say you have something in the cart but nothing like that was showing. I know websites and this one look like it needs abit of make over. I have paid now and will wait for the process to happen. Have you received your membership pack yet? 

Hah, at the end of the day it is about automotive enthusiasm and not webdesign. And the forums are great! It's such a pleasant change from all the closed off platforms like facebook / insta / discord.

In any case the membership pack was quick on my end. I think a few days to get it confirmed via email and maybe another week or so for the envelope in the mail.

I guess the thing to keep in mind is that people are running things in their spare time so it might take a bit longer :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 16/03/2022 at 12:26 AM, Songo said:

Hi

I am trying to join SAU NSW as a new member

I filled in the form on www.saunsw.com.au/store 

I selected the $70 new membership package, clicked on Add to Cart, a popup window form appears, I filled in my detail then NOTHING. No check out, No next to pay or anything to let me finish. No email to tell me i have to verify my request. There is no number for me to call... its not very friendly

Does anyone know how to get this done?

I tried emailing [email protected] but no body is responding??? 

Please Help!!

Firstly,  welcome.

Second, if you have any further problems, shoot me a message and I will pass it along to some if the execs.

Will be trying to spend a little more time on here.