SAU Community

Needed rebuild Gasket kit for a RB25DE NEO

Hello everyone,

I am currently rebuilding my RB25DE NEO engine. And i was planning to buy a rebuild gasket kit but when i search for the rb25de neo gasket kit i only come across the rb25det neo gasket kit.

My question is wil the rb25det gasket kit work for the rb25de neo?

And also i was planning of changing my piston rings and bearings but i also come across the rb25det neo piston rings, are the rb25de neo and rb25det neo piston rings and bearings the same?

On 23/03/2022 at 12:43 AM, romel said:

Hello everyone,

I am currently rebuilding my RB25DE NEO engine. And i was planning to buy a rebuild gasket kit but when i search for the rb25de neo gasket kit i only come across the rb25det neo gasket kit.

My question is wil the rb25det gasket kit work for the rb25de neo?

No, not the same. You need an actual RB25DE neo gasket kit, part number 10101-5L725.

Includes all this, which you can work out from Nissan fast parts codes and is available from Kudos.

nissan-101015l725-1567845286128-big.jpg

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/complete-engine-gasket-suit-nissan-skyline-25gt-rb25de-p-1263.html

• Thanks 1

On 3/23/2022 at 3:16 AM, BK said:

No, not the same. You need an actual RB25DE neo gasket kit, part number 10101-5L725.

Includes all this, which you can work out from Nissan fast parts codes and is available from Kudos.

nissan-101015l725-1567845286128-big.jpg

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/complete-engine-gasket-suit-nissan-skyline-25gt-rb25de-p-1263.html

Hello bk,

What i wanted to inform do you have any good experience with ndc bearings?

I've heard of them, never used them. They seem to be a very cheap standard replacement type bearing and are available for nearly every engine out there.

I've only ever used tri-metal bearings, being either the ACL race series or King XP. King is expensive, but the ACL race series bearings are well priced for what they, are and is why most people use and recommend them.

• Thanks 1