SAU Community

SAU NSW - Aqua Golf @ Penrith Panthers - Sat 23rd April

sammi_d

Well gang, as much as we all love cruises, the SAU NSW team have finally snapped, and decided that it's time for us to get out, but this time, we wanted to have a more casual & social event, where we can spend more time chatting and getting to know each of you!

When figuring out what kind of even we should hold, we decided to revive this old classic - Aqua Golf @ Penrith Panthers!

So, please don't be a stranger, and come down to meet us and have a laugh while smacking some balls into a pond!

As usual, here are the details:

Date: Saturday 23rd April

Time: 4:00pm

Map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Aqua+Golf/@-33.7565255,150.6829137,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x97bb34f3a6f6199a!8m2!3d-33.7565255!4d150.6829137

All you need to do is bring yourselves (and some money) as all equipment will be available.

Plenty of food options are also available at Penrith Panthers complex.

Prices start from $7.00 a bucket and they are open until late! 

All NSW Government COVID Public Health Order rules and requirements will be followed.

A copy of SAU NSW's COVID plan is available for all to read, which can be found on our Facebook page.

This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days.

This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a CAMS permit.

One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general.

When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to:
• Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly.
• Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should.
• Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly.
• Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.

Thanks guys and hope to see you there!

• Like 2

• sammi_d changed the title to SAU NSW - Aqua Golf @ Penrith Panthers - Sat 23rd April
  • 4 weeks later...

So, what is Aqua Golf? It's a bit like a driving range, but instead of a green, you have a lake… and the balls float!

The aim is to hit balls into targets located randomly on the lake. If you hit the targets you can win prizes, including cash prizes ranging up to $500.

It sounds fun! Someone at work mentioned this place just the other week.

Jen and I will be there.

I'm pretty sure I have played golf on the Nintendo Wii once so I feel well prepared. Going to aim for nothing less than the $500 cash price.

On 21/04/2022 at 7:29 PM, soviet_merlin said:

It sounds fun! Someone at work mentioned this place just the other week.

Jen and I will be there.

I'm pretty sure I have played golf on the Nintendo Wii once so I feel well prepared. Going to aim for nothing less than the $500 cash price.

It's awesome fun.

I would like to be there, but iso and all that crap.

Maybe next time?

• Sad 1

On 21/04/2022 at 10:58 PM, luke gtr said:

It's awesome fun.

I would like to be there, but iso and all that crap.

Maybe next time?

Man, iso is tough when everyone and everything else is pretty much back to normal. I went through it recently and it felt like a being a proper convict.

It would be a serious drive for you to come up from the Snowys though for the aqua golf?

On 22/04/2022 at 9:34 AM, soviet_merlin said:

Man, iso is tough when everyone and everything else is pretty much back to normal. I went through it recently and it felt like a being a proper convict.

It would be a serious drive for you to come up from the Snowys though for the aqua golf?

Meh, only about 5hrs.

And I'm pretty much a home body, so wouldn't affect my normal life too much.