SAU Community

SAU Motorkhana - Saturday 7th May

acsplit

IMG_0452.thumb.JPG.29d084288748a6f4eaf5ed1db296f204.JPG

Due to pricing increases from Winton we have had to adjust our pricing while still trying to deliver great value.

When: Saturday 7th May 2022

Where: Winton Skid Pan (Winton Motor Raceway)

Price: $145 for SAU VIC Members & WRX Members
           $199 for non Members
Entries: Limited to 26 entrants (Passengers allowed over the age of 14 with a signed disclaimer and same safety gear)

What you need:
Valid Motorsport Australia L2S Licence or AASA Day licence ($35.00 via the AASA Website)
Running car that does no leak fluids everywhere
Long sleeve top and pants
Helmet that meets Australian Standards
It is recommended but not compulsory -A fire extinguisher that is within 3 years of manufacture and in the green mounted securely.

Accommodation  We have reserved rooms at the following motel for the Friday and Saturday night. ( Can book one or two nights)
There is parking for trailers at the motel.

Glider City Motel
2 Witt St, Benalla VIC 3672
Phone : (03) 5762 3399   There are some rooms reserved under "Skylines Australia". If you decide to stay somewhere else just let us know so we can invite you to dinner etc.

Entry link with Full Supp Regs to read: http://www.sauvic.com.au/entry/deca/20220507

Entry list and links to photos will be posted in the form link here: https://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/483545-sau-motorkhana-saturday-7th-may/

Bring your car and get to battle others, win, lose or draw. I can guarantee you will have lots of fun.

Any questions email [email protected]

To see pictures and videos of one of our previous events go here >> https://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/479783-sau-motorkhana-saturday-14th-march-winton/

Entry List:
1. Josh Miller
2. Ben Simmons
3. Annabel Schulze

4. Luke Schulze
5. Tony Buckland
6. Tegan Collins
7. Samuel Thompson
8. Peter Canfield
9. Haydn
10. Sally-Anne Hains
11. Nicholas Chester
12. Sime
13. Austin
14. Warren Clark
15. Leon Stapley
16. Krystal Pfeiffer
17. Leigh Germain
18. Sean Power
19. Ryan Bell
20. Shane Janssen
21. Travis Pfeiffer
22. Patrick A
23. Darren Higgins

I'll be heading off at about 2pm from the Chelsea/ Frankston area. Maybe we could meet up on the Hume somewhere if we dont catch up before we leave the city

I'll see where you are when I'm hitting the Hume on Fbook messenger. Maybe meet up at Donnybrook rd/Hume Hwy coles express at around 2:30-3:00 if your heading out that way. Got to still fill up e85 before I go. 

On 4/5/2022 at 9:56 PM, acsplit said:

I will be leaving from Montrose around the same time @Odiumis coming past mine

Can I tag along? Not far from Ringwood for me. PM the location and time if that’s okay. 

Also if anyone has a passenger or crew coming up in a seperate car can you reply to the email with their email address so I can send them that entrant / crew email for them to show at the gate.

Results!

Here is a link to the sheet with separate tabs for timing on each event and overall.

881697886_Screenshot2022-05-142_14_58PM.thumb.png.fd01fd1f95118e338284f7ac9bacc7e5.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_5CdnwoWBTLf2-U-2lDR28-f5lYT5y8SuKRjU6ce5SU/edit?usp=sharing

We will change up a few things for our next event for July 9th so lock it in your diary.

High res pictures and videos here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1I-m4IRLyod0STWxVoNPymkIn-BJrYZnm