SAU Community

Where are all the 370GT Coupes Hiding?

On 5/19/2022 at 11:36 AM, ornggtst said:

i have two and daily daily drive my car and i have see plenty around the west

west of what? I'm in east Sydney. Otherwise, it may of been me that you see. I do drive around once a month south-west. And come to think of it, maybe as you keep one off the road at anyone time...

On 4/29/2022 at 2:16 PM, Shortimus said:

I own a 2008 370gt and live in West Sydney also do not see many others at all! kinda like it in all honesty until i need parts!

And just to further my point of how small a world it is, I found from another thread, @Shortimus actually bought the other 370GT Coupe I was looking at possibly buying.

• Like 1

Wow, been ages since I checked these forums.

+1 370GT here in the ACT.  I think I've seen maybe 2 others round here, but heaps more 350GTs. Ironically I was reviving my login because I'm considering selling. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought my 370GT a few months ago from a Melbourne dealer, He had 2. Mine had less kms and was $1000 more and completely stock factory. The other had about 40,000 more km's on it and had been modified abit; Same colour, same car for $18,000. Mine was $19,000
The dealer just imports jap car's, said there used to be about 20 370GT's in the auctions every week in Japan and said now you will see 1 or 2 in the auctions every week there.

Edited by Aramith
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I suspect the 370Gts out there have a lot of kms on them now. Even mine is up to 140,000kms. Re electrical gremlins - yup, I have had the steering wheel lock seize on me out of the blue. Quite annoying !

PS mine is a sedan. These seem more rare than coupes