SAU Community

Will this work?

So I have rolling shell s1 r33 that is stripped except hood and fenders and here is what I want to do.

Genuine nismo heritage r33 GTR front bar (Use heatgun to make fit with fenders)

GTR Front Grille. (Real GTR not GTR "Style"

Will this work and look nice with GTST Hood and fenders? I just like the GTR front better than GTST but I won't put gtr logo on since it is not a gtr.

I'm sure there is some older threads about this, but I expect that the guards and indicators are wider on GTR than GTST, so it won't match up. If I remember correctly there were aftermarket "GTR style" front bars made for GTST which would be a better way to go, or change the guards/indicators as well if you can get them

This is stupid

either do the whole lot- guards, gaurd raisers, bonnet, grill and front bar or don’t do it at all.

the gtst is narrower than a gtr. If u heat bend the gtr bar around it’s going to end up going past the wheel arch line and your either going to have to trim it back or leave it with a stupid step between the wheel arch and front bumper

i don’t even remember the grill being a direct swap over.

you are honestly better off buying a gtr style bar made to fit a gtst from a reputable business. 
you are going to butcher a perfectly good expensive front bumper