SAU Community

R35 BMC Conversion

Hi everyone,

I wasn't really sure where to post this but I'm trying to retrofit an R35 BMC and booster to my R32 GTR. I know the brake lines on the BM50 are M10x1.0, but I can't for the life of me find any information on the thread size on the BMC of the R35 which I believe is called J069?

I know this is probably a long shot but if someone could bless me with the correct thread size that would be marvelous!

Thanks in advance!

I'm already in contact with him, but thanks!

Reason I made a new post is because he isn't 100% sure what size the fittings are, and I was wondering if maybe there was someone who does know.

I'll figure it out sooner or later! (Latest when I buy an R35 BMC and realise my current braided lines don't fit haha!)

• 8 months later...
On 09/06/2022 at 8:04 AM, Meap said:

I'm already in contact with him, but thanks!

Reason I made a new post is because he isn't 100% sure what size the fittings are, and I was wondering if maybe there was someone who does know.

I'll figure it out sooner or later! (Latest when I buy an R35 BMC and realise my current braided lines don't fit haha!)

How did you go with this? I also bough AN3 braided male - i think its wrong size... do you have pic of wiring?

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2023 at 12:18 PM, deongster said:

How did you go with this? I also bough AN3 braided male - i think its wrong size... do you have pic of wiring?

Sorry for the late reply, the fitting is actually M12x1.0. Regarding the picture of the wiring, do you mean the wiring for the fluid level sensor? If so, this is just a simple + and - circuit.

• 2 months later...
On 17/04/2023 at 7:29 PM, Meap said:

Sorry for the late reply, the fitting is actually M12x1.0. Regarding the picture of the wiring, do you mean the wiring for the fluid level sensor? If so, this is just a simple + and - circuit.

hey mate - question - did you use the spacer form the R35?