SAU Community

Im Back baby!

OZ GTR35

Does anyone have any links to videos or something to install the frequency shifter onto the car so I can listen the FM radio? Google and you tube don’t seem to have anything. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously though, that is a sweet ride to own at 19 years old. It's a sweet ride to just drive at 19 years old. Are they all imports? I always thought Evos were sold worldwide. Also no issues with P-plating?

At 19 I was driving my mum's 121. Something like this in much more worn out.

gebrauchtwagen_mazda_121.thumb.jpg.3be22a0bc3cc905b3c7a2183d8fa1242.jpg

It either made me feel like a clown or awesome when blasting Rammstein and reving out the little engine. Would probably unironically drive it again nowadays 😆

Yes, both the GTR and Evo are imports, the evo is a jap only variant. Either way the compliance approval is all done so it is registerable and the guy who imported it, only needs to apply for the compliance plate. My son has a lancer already and will continue to drive that to uni etc, driver training etc in the evo and it will be my wife’s toy car for 8 months.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Good to see you Liz

Too close to home...the Stagea is OK after a small issue it took a long time to sort, the Fuga is dead with some sort of hybrid system issue, the race car is in a million bits....the Titan is good except the AC can only do full hot (don't need to fix that for a few months I guess)....the Patrol is as good as it ever was with a non-turbo TD42. God knows where the super march is, it went to get a pack of smokes about 10 years ago and I haven't seen it since.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Duncan said:

Good to see you Liz

Too close to home...the Stagea is OK after a small issue it took a long time to sort, the Fuga is dead with some sort of hybrid system issue, the race car is in a million bits....the Titan is good except the AC can only do full hot (don't need to fix that for a few months I guess)....the Patrol is as good as it ever was with a non-turbo TD42. God knows where the super march is, it went to get a pack of smokes about 10 years ago and I haven't seen it since.

When it rains it pours!

I’m in no position to be pointing fingers! My cars are a mess. 

My solution is to keep the garage door closed! Have you tried that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Liz said:

When it rains it pours!

I’m in no position to be pointing fingers! My cars are a mess. 

My solution is to keep the garage door closed! Have you tried that?

I tried that but half my crap is on the driveway. :(

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2023 at 1:30 PM, PranK said:

I tried that but half my crap is on the driveway. :(

That's a better location for crap, rather than stacked on top of the non functional cars in the garage like some people do!

Edited by MBS206

15 hours ago, MBS206 said:

That's a better location for crap, rather than stacked on top of the non functional cars in the garage like some people do!

Have you got garagecam ? Cause that's me ! ! ! 

Yes I still know its a sickness. Not even the car intervention helped !

My son and I finished making a mess in our garage as on Sunday as we finished an audio project on the EVO. We managed to squeeze 2 x 18" subs into the boot in a Perspex mount. I said no more power mods to the evo so 10KW's of audio in the boot was a trade off. 220KW@all 4 and 10KW's in the boot!

So that makes 230KW in total correct?

See the pic and a video of the light show.

On the GTR side I finally managed to restore the exhaust back to standard. I removed the y-pipe and now it suits an old man like me a bit better.

where is the best place to sell an R35 titanium y-pipe now days?

unnamed.jpg

R35 titanium y pipe.jpg

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...