SAU Community

So this is it? Is JDM market crashing suddenly?

On 8/4/2022 at 10:05 AM, NZ-GTT said:

10K? Did you buy it off WhistlinDiesel?

HAHA, no actually did not. Well, the car wasnt perfect condition but not whistlindiesel condition. Little bit of rust on a few spots and not the best paint but the rust will be fixed and the paint is going for re-paint anyway. I

On 8/4/2022 at 7:22 AM, Shoota_77 said:

I'm sorry if this is harsh but if you bought a GTR for $10K 5 years ago and you're complaining then you're an absolute twatt!

Unless it's a rusty bucket of shit it's worth $50K minimum all day.

However if you bought it for $90K 5 years ago and it's now worth $50K then you might actually have something to bitch and moan about. But you didn't and it's not so smile and move on.

well, sorry. Maybe you are right. No my friend bought it for 10k 5 years ago. Rebuilt engine and turbos and other stuff for 10k and then i bought it after that for 10k or okey, maybe more like 11k to be exactly.. Yeah, maybe i am a crying baby..

Edited by timmy94
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2022 at 10:43 PM, timmy94 said:

well, sorry. Maybe you are right. No my friend bought it for 10k 5 years ago. Rebuilt engine and turbos and other stuff for 10k and then i bought it after that for 10k or okey, maybe more like 11k to be exactly.. Yeah, maybe i am a crying baby..

Yep, definitely channeling the millennial mentality.

It was and still is a massive kiss on the dick so rejoice and be merry!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 7:22 AM, DQB said:

ITT: Kids trying to bring the market down to Their Level 🤪
Heres a crazy idea, Get a job! Save up! Learn mechanics while you wait, you'll need it when you empty your pockets

That's a strange take

On 15/08/2022 at 7:52 AM, DQB said:

ITT: Kids trying to bring the market down to Their Level 🤪
Heres a crazy idea, Get a job! Save up! Learn mechanics while you wait, you'll need it when you empty your pockets

Imagine paying $30k for a 90's Japanese rust coupe that's slower than a Camry.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 3:25 AM, joshuaho96 said:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1999-nissan-skyline-gt-r-9

Good for a laugh, the 315k bid sounds like an inside job to try and generate hype but I don't think they were expecting people to have eyes.

Wow, can't believe all the pop rivets everywhere. Strut towers, sills, boot, it is mental!

• Confused 1

Bahaha ! a friend of mine has a Aus 1995 25th anniversary 300ZX Stillen addition put out by Nissan. I believe only 30 were produced ! Less that 80k on the clock and un-molested 

I wonder what that bugger is worth ?

I think here, certainly <<$100k. Stillen no cult figure here, Z32 has general reputation for fire and electrical death. In the US though, Stillen is a minor deity and people are f**k-muppets for "numbers-matching one-of-30-in-that-colour-and-trim-combination" style bullshit.

• Haha 4