SAU Community

HKS Cam gears

SLIXK

On 8/7/2022 at 1:10 AM, Ben C34 said:

Then people will love you for the cool belt and the fact you let them look at it

Well, I want my engine bay presentable as RBs have the best setups for a clean looking engine, a purple belt and clear cover won’t hurt, maybe the pocket. I paid an extra $400-500 for a polished ffp. So I’m definitely gonna be showing people my set up mainly friends but it’s also gonna put a smile on my face. Just like how I paid an extra $300 for t51r mod on my turbo housing. All for show 🤣

Edited by SLIXK

On 8/7/2022 at 8:56 PM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Better go like a cut snake too, no point looking fast when you get toasted by a Golf R with some reflash they did in a shop's driveway whilst comparing flat brim hats 

It's not how you drive your car bro'. It's how you stand by it while it's parked at the meet!

• Haha 3

On 8/8/2022 at 12:56 AM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Better go like a cut snake too, no point looking fast when you get toasted by a Golf R with some reflash they did in a shop's driveway whilst comparing flat brim hats 

Lol don’t worry about that, I’m hitting the threshold for unopened rb25, and will go rb30 next year 🤣👌