SAU Community

where to buy: Toyota Estima hybrid AHR20 differential arm bushing

yangys

I have a Toyota Estima hybrid AHR20 2013. The diffrential arm bushing need replacing. The OEM differential arm part number is 52380-28050. Please let me know if you know anyone who can supply or supply and install the differential arm bushing. I have asked Febest Auto Parts, Auto-Parts and Auto Plus Parts, without any luck. Thank you in advance for any relevant information.  

On 8/11/2022 at 2:52 PM, soviet_merlin said:

On the plus side it's cheap and you'll be set for the next 2000 years.

Yes you are right. Even conservatively one for 10 years, it would last 1000 years. The Alibaba suplier offer a sample for US$100. 

All this fuss over sourcing a Tarago diff support bracket / cross member. You'll  probably get one from the wreckers.

Just buy it direct for a genuine one from Japan at Amayama, JP car parts, RHDjapan or hell even ebay and call it a day as its only a $100 - $200 part.

Just curious, but why do you need to replace this anyway ? Is the assembly broken or just the pressed in bush flogged out ?

• Like 2

Oh, I have to be careful with sarcasm on the internet. Please don't buy from Alibaba unless you know what you are doing! Don't skimp on things that affect your health and safety. And buying a shipping container's worth of anything is most likely not a good idea.

As the others have said, buy genuine parts and sleep sound knowing that they are safe.

On 8/12/2022 at 9:18 AM, BK said:

All this fuss over sourcing a Tarago diff support bracket / cross member. You'll  probably get one from the wreckers.

Just buy it direct for a genuine one from Japan at Amayama, JP car parts, RHDjapan or hell even ebay and call it a day as its only a $100 - $200 part.

Just curious, but why do you need to replace this anyway ? Is the assembly broken or just the pressed in bush flogged out ?

The metal part is fine. It is the rubber bush has broken such that the diff (actually, it is a rear electric drive as the car is an Estima hybrid) moves up and down to make a knocking noise, particularly when start moving the car. The rubber bushing is also hard to source. I have asked a number car mechanics and they are unable to get the part. This is all the fun to drive an imported car.