SAU Community

1992 Nissan skyline r32 Fuse box wiring harness dead end

I’ve been at a standstill the last few months on what plugs are which and where everything goes. And I can’t seem to find any replacements. If anyone can point me in the direction as to find a replacement or diagram of the which wires lead to what I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve spent so long trying to find it on the forum but to no end. I can provide photos with more detail if needed. 

D361598A-6005-4086-91A3-F139D23BD3D1.jpeg

C49E700C-EF55-492D-AC22-767EC86CFE21.jpeg

AC083A8E-D828-47E5-88FB-92A8656F8E81.jpeg

DF31B00D-0212-43B1-B11B-83C707F0F46C.jpeg

For general reference and sorting out particular plugs and modules, the english r32 gtr manual is wideley available.

In addition, GTSBoy did the world a major service and did high res scans of the wiriing diagrams here: 

Beyond that, a combination of pics and questions will help, and in the case of the "what is this" questions the engine bay general location, wire colours and number of pins will give us a chance.

Having said that, my guesses

#2 potentially air con compressor signal

#4 I believe the standard radiator has a temperature sender at the bottom (for AC control?), that might be the plug for that

#1 and #4 is a problem. You will see in the wiring diagrams that white/red and red/blue, orange/blue are common colours for major functions like Ignition power, so it will be hard to track down without identifying the plugs