SAU Community

Cefiro WorkShop X Bodykits

-=Trizae=-

just wondering if anyone knows or has one of these workshop X a31 bodykits or knows how much the full kit is plus rear bar (even though its not pictured in these pics) possibly in melbourne? or better yet victoria or can someone help me find someone who can get this kit from NZ as I have no idea where to get this certain kit from. Any help is appreciated as it will define wether I buy a certain cefiro soon! so any information would be fantastic ASAP! and btw how much are those smooth late model taillights for Cefiro's? and does anyone have them for sale including the middle piece? thank you

Picture%20979.jpg

Picture%20975.jpg

d1nz_r4_nzpc_094.JPG

d1nz_r4_nzpc_095.JPG

d1nz_r4_nzpc_260.JPG

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe could be an idea... a sub division of SAU VIC :P

im on the NZ forums now trying to track one of these kits down for u... hopefully will have some more information by this afternoon

id say the killer on a kit will be the shipping... HOWEVER

if enough people want them it may prov better to ship one over.... make a mould and have a number of them made up from the mold and split it btween the number people involved.

I'll get the costs and work it out.

hmmmm they want 1200 for the kit...

i think it might be easier to do this...

Buy the front bar and ship that from NZ to Aus...

Copy my skirts and rear bar... and use them instead... will look better anyway as those skits in the pic are pretty small.... unless u like that :P

hmmm well done for the reasearch inark so yea 1000 for the full kit including rear bar? and you took the words out of my mouth with the side skirts question I was going to suggest the same thing (copying your sides skirts which are wider and much better looking imo) how much for just the FB?

those of u who may actually follow or have seen the D1NZ comps will know this car (NZ is quite a way in front of australia when it comes to Dori)

120_19.jpg

its $700NZD for the bar alone... i wouldnt mind getting my hands on one to put on when im drifting or on a track.

700NZD is about 600AUD...

yea ure totally right nark in terms of NZ and dori due to my naievity I didn't realise how far ahead they where I mean cefiro's etc alone there are around the $3000NZD mark their practicaly peanuts over there! NZ is almost like a second japan when you see the quality of their cars and drifters its insane! they have C33 laurerls and A32+ cefiro's among other JDM goodness its ridiculous! but 600AUD sounds nice going to wait till tommorrow for a certain phone call bout a ceffy and i'll be in contact with you soon bout these kits and whatnot on another note in vic how much is it to comply a ceffy? and if I do the restraints, fuel filler cap minus the side intrusion bars how much does it come too? if i get a workshop to do the rest? and with 15y/o compliance does it come with a rwc after compliance or do I have to get one after the compliance AND road register it on top? need to know details tks :P

ok got the costs of the molds etc from steve and this is how it looks.

Front Bar = $600AUD

Shipping= $80 appx

Mold = $500AUD

Copies = $350

also have to work in cost of shipping to whatever state ur in.

SO... to make it viable u would need at least 4 people... that would work out to $588 PER front bar only.... 5 would make it 540... 6 would make it 508.33

So it isnt going to be that cheap... unless you can find more than 4 people to put money in (btw this isnt making anyone money... this is purely how much it will cost)

What's shipping to Sydney worth these days?... depending on that i may put my hand up for one (considering how sweet they look :P)... although if i do this that means no skyfiro ;).... (i think i can live with that though...lol!