SAU Community

How much are you paying for CTP Greenslip

Guest DON91E

I hope you guys realise that it all depends on location, age, type of vehicle, year and claims.

No one will ever have the same greenslip.

Yeah I'm fair sure we are all aware but there is not going to be a drastic change between similar aged drivers etc. Seems most of the younger drivers now are paying between 650 - 700. Ah well, what needs to be done needs to be done.

Yeah I'm fair sure we are all aware but there is not going to be a drastic change between similar aged drivers etc. Seems most of the younger drivers now are paying between 650 - 700. Ah well, what needs to be done needs to be done.

Well.. I'm <30 2011 car and around $465 Go figure

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the tip.

If your Rego falls due in Feb, it might be better to pay by 31st Jan rather than 1st Feb.

In comparison...

* Victoria's TAC averages out at $306

* Queensland's at $328

* New South Wales' at $528

Are we so litigious in this state of ours?

I wonder if we're in the state that has the most dodgy car insurance claims? > And then into the mix, those malingerers throw in CTP claims too, for supposed kinked necks/backs?

Orthopaedic Surgeon:- Are you sure Mrs F that after the accident, you can only lift your arm up to shoulder height?

Mrs F:- Yes Dr; only shoulder height!

Orthopaedic Surgeon:- OK Mrs F; Show me.

Mrs F:- Here we go. See? Shoulder height!

Orthopaedic Surgeon:- That's good - very good. Now show me how far you could lift it before the accident.

Mrs F:- Up here (above the head) Dr! Umm, Oops. Can I try that again?

CTP Insurance Co:- We'll need to look after our shareholders and increase premiums again this year guys!

$743 for mine. I'm <21 and it was for an r34 gtr

Well keep ur butt cheaks lubbed up, 23 paying around the same and insurance is 3k a year on top of that and rego fees.