• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Sydneykid

Stagea Suspension

Hey everyone,

If anyone is interested in buying some brand new genuine Nissan C34 shocks I have a front pair.  Bought them for my Stag a while back but she was stolen and Im just needing to get rid of them.

RRP $430

Make an offer.  

sjrendall@live.com.au

Hi guys,

When I imported our 250t RS4 I needed new shocks all round so stupidly bought the cheaper BC set instead of the BR. Now they are stuffed and our use for the car has changed a little. I wonder if anyone knows whether you can fit the RX suspension to the 250t rs4 and lift the ride height? Anyone have any experience importing stock suspension direct from Nissan Japan? Or know if you can do that via local Nissan dealers?

How hard is it to fit new springs all round to an 01 Nm35 . I've bought a set of RS-R downs for my wagon. Can I do it at home without a hoist?

2 minutes ago, Long and low said:

I have a set of BC gold adjustables to go in. Seems pretty straight forward to put in. I'll be doing it in my garage on my own. 

Thanks for that. I'm only doing the springs so expect to need a spring compressor. Bought them after a couple too many, now have to work out how to do it 😃😎

If the fronts are anything like a PNM35 ('04+) then you better have hands like a Geisha girl to get out one of the left-side strut top mount bolts. It sits under an A/C pipe so expect to use some inappropriate language.

Other than that, pretty simple stuff. I had to do the rears but from pictures I've seen it'll be easier than the front.

The stock springs are pretty stout and ate one of my spring compressors because I didn't get enough coils in between the jaws, so try to get as many coils as you can between them.

47 minutes ago, Hertz Donut said:

If the fronts are anything like a PNM35 ('04+) then you better have hands like a Geisha girl to get out one of the left-side strut top mount bolts. It sits under an A/C pipe so expect to use some inappropriate language.

Other than that, pretty simple stuff. I had to do the rears but from pictures I've seen it'll be easier than the front.

The stock springs are pretty stout and ate one of my spring compressors because I didn't get enough coils in between the jaws, so try to get as many coils as you can between them.

Thanx for that.

I have a rear upper ball joint with play and want to replace the whole arm instead of paying $500 for new genuine Nissan part will the arm in a 2005 rx350 bolt straight into the 2004 ar-x Four model as well as the lower control arms. Been measuring and comparing photos still stumped the shocks fit perfectly everything seems to match up but the fact it's rwd has me 2nd guessing does anyone know?

7 hours ago, INTHEKNOW said:

I have a rear upper ball joint with play and want to replace the whole arm instead of paying $500 for new genuine Nissan part will the arm in a 2005 rx350 bolt straight into the 2004 ar-x Four model as well as the lower control arms. Been measuring and comparing photos still stumped the shocks fit perfectly everything seems to match up but the fact it's rwd has me 2nd guessing does anyone know?

Have a look here it will tell you the part numbers and you can see if they match. 

https://nissan.epc-data.com/stagea/

• Like 1