spot the stagea

mcnamg

9 minutes ago, YangLIU said:

2nd hand blitz throttle controller for my auto mx5
Brand new TRD manual knob for my friend's 86
Tein suspension toys and HKS towel and some small stuff

5206d11199b014f0d5234019c13b1683.jpg
452559ddea4fc720394feb18c3ffd337.jpg

Where is the nismo ECU for nm35 stagea? ;)

Does anyone have a series 2 that has the twin sunroofs, leather electrics AND the xanavi media centre with the climate control, sat nav, digital TV receiver, front DVD player, rear headrest DVD screens, etc etc? N if ya do, how did u translate/convert it to English? And has anyone fully successful got the sat nav or TV working in Aus? Or if you replaced it with a simpler system what did you do with the climate control?    

Silver M35 in Dingley village yesterday around 1pm.

Ive spotted that 1 a few times. Silver axis like mine. I bumped into the bloke a couple of weeks ago at United getting e85. Makes around 300awkw. Not sure if he's on Sau.

Remember that old (NZ???) speeding ad with the silver M35 about to crash into a Subi Forester pulling out of an intersection?

I just saw it here on TV, and both cars have magically received NSW number plates on them!!!

Remember that old (NZ???) speeding ad with the silver M35 about to crash into a Subi Forester pulling out of an intersection?

I just saw it here on TV, and both cars have magically received NSW number plates on them!!!

LOL I still love that ad, still gets played here on TV occasionally

• 1 month later...

White NM35 with a Fujitsubo Legalis, Dolphin grill & front bumper headed down South Gippsland Hwy this arvo.

Went passed me near Koo Wee Rup. Flashed my lights but not sure the driver was noticing much!

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to mention that on Wednesday afternoon (1st of March) I saw a wine red M35 AR-X on Third Avenue in Blacktown, heading towards Sunnyholt Rd just before it went under the railway bridge.

On 3/4/2017 at 9:52 PM, West said:

White M35 (maybe ARX?), very low with deepdish on Boundary Rd (Braeside) last friday afternoon turning into Redwood drive.

Could have quite possibly been me, I was around that area then.

Wouldnt say I'm very low though