SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

lol, yours takes that hands down.

The driver of the green one didn't see me (I was hidden behind another car), so I didn't get a chance to give him a wave. It did have a big red and yellow sticker on the back that looked like a web site address..

• 2 weeks later...

seen my first stagea in perth on saturday night besides mine on the road :D

was white with zorst, rims, and i was in my vs commodore so he wouldnt let me catch up :)

it was saturday night about 9pm in leederville i think

anyone own it here?

i noticed a silvia cruisn with it if that helps :)

If it had an awesome bodykit and big thin-spoked bronze rims it would probably have been the same one that was on the Saturday night cruise - at 9pm in Leederville sounds bout right wouldve been on its way to the cruise start point in the underground carpark at CityWest. Awesome looking Stagea - chatted to the guy but didnt get his name. Said he bought it 2 weeks ago - think it was the one for sale in Causeway AutoWholesale.

• 2 weeks later...

ben! you have made it very obvious that i am not the only silver stagea owner in sa hehe :) considering i have past you 4 or 5 times now... geez, you got to victor quick sunday morning! i was talking to a guy at waitpinga about 10 am, said that i passed him on the expressway, i said yeah that was me..... he added 'you went past like i was standing still'!! i think i took your credit man, i was only doing 120ish :D classic.

i heard a rumor of a white stagea, you seen one?

take care.

It's a Greddy Kit designed for Stagea, i picked it up from Nengun. They've only just added it to their site in the last few weeks. the core is slightly smaller than standard, it's 600 x 250 x 76, and comes with all piping.

• 1 month later...

Spotted a wine red Stagea today parked in the Riverbank carpark in Parramatta at about 2pm today, and it was still there just before 3pm when I got back to my car.

Just wondering if this is the same one that I saw back in early December near Blacktown Workers' Club - this one had 5-spoke mags on it, though (didn't think to check what kind they were, but). Had black leather interior with the Stagea "double-unicorn" embroidered into the headrests, a "Little Red Wagon" sticker on the back window, and a Nismo sticker at the top of the rear windscreen.

Rego was black letters on white plate in the XXX-##X format (three letters, two numerals, one letter) - won't publish here in case people don't want me to. Is it anyone from here? Nice car!!! :wassup:

Nick T.