SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

saw a red'n in sydney the other day (Kings Langley to be exact) he drove past, i was putting stuff in my boot, it took us both a while to make sure they were the same cars, i waved, he beeped and waved - was awesome... i was hoping he was on here (he has the plates that i wanted :P )

saw a red'n in sydney the other day (Kings Langley to be exact) he drove past, i was putting stuff in my boot, it took us both a while to make sure they were the same cars, i waved, he beeped and waved - was awesome... i was hoping he was on here (he has the plates that i wanted :P )

Christian, sounds like the same one I saw in Blacktown about three weeks ago near the Workers' Club. Looked stock, with the factory BBS-style 16s on it.

BTW, where are the pic's of your beast? I was at Edward Lee's JAC the day you picked up your Stagea, while having a look at a few Stageas myself. I'm guessing I probably just missed crossing paths with you... EDIT: My bad, just saw the thread showing that you've posted some piccies... :Oops:

Been too busy, unfortunately, to go back or investigate further... :)

i finally spotted a stagea. i was going along moss vale road on xmas day about 12:30 and went past a silver stagea in a turning lane. it had some white writing on the top of the windscreen, but i don't know what it said. i gave a massive wave, but whoever was driving wasn't paying attention to me.

i finally spotted a stagea. i was going along moss vale road on xmas day about 12:30 and went past a silver stagea in a turning lane. it had some white writing on the top of the windscreen, but i don't know what it said. i gave a massive wave, but whoever was driving wasn't paying attention to me.
Well, that *sounds* like me... altho I can usually smell Stags/Skylines a mile away... but my only q is, where is Moss Vale rd? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

well i was being followed by my brother in my old skyline, a stagea with skyline in tow usually sticks out, maybe it just wasn't your day?

I guess it was christmas day and there was about a billion other cars on the road too.

I have seen the silver one a few times now in Canberra. The only other Stagea I have seen here is a red one.

Harold

From what I've heard there's only two others here in Canberra.  A really nice red one that I see sometimes, and another silver one that I haven't seen as yet.

Neither of them are on SAU :)

J