• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

mcnamg

spot the stagea

saw a red'n in sydney the other day (Kings Langley to be exact) he drove past, i was putting stuff in my boot, it took us both a while to make sure they were the same cars, i waved, he beeped and waved - was awesome... i was hoping he was on here (he has the plates that i wanted :P )

saw a red'n in sydney the other day (Kings Langley to be exact) he drove past, i was putting stuff in my boot, it took us both a while to make sure they were the same cars, i waved, he beeped and waved - was awesome... i was hoping he was on here (he has the plates that i wanted :P )

Christian, sounds like the same one I saw in Blacktown about three weeks ago near the Workers' Club. Looked stock, with the factory BBS-style 16s on it.

BTW, where are the pic's of your beast? I was at Edward Lee's JAC the day you picked up your Stagea, while having a look at a few Stageas myself. I'm guessing I probably just missed crossing paths with you... EDIT: My bad, just saw the thread showing that you've posted some piccies... :Oops:

Been too busy, unfortunately, to go back or investigate further... :)

Hey Nick, long time no chat!! I have been hella busy too.

Yeah :( my poor GTR ;)

and dont look at the piccies, the poor stag looks so neglected! :(

your poor stag needs a wash prank :( and maybe a few trim pieces too ;)

i finally spotted a stagea. i was going along moss vale road on xmas day about 12:30 and went past a silver stagea in a turning lane. it had some white writing on the top of the windscreen, but i don't know what it said. i gave a massive wave, but whoever was driving wasn't paying attention to me.

Ben: Is your 300ZX black and parked on the street outside your house a lot?

You're in the wrong thread.... no... in the wrong forums!

Saw a green one driving towards the city on Anzac Hwy on xmas day. I suspect that it's the old Viper Motorsport car.

i finally spotted a stagea. i was going along moss vale road on xmas day about 12:30 and went past a silver stagea in a turning lane. it had some white writing on the top of the windscreen, but i don't know what it said. i gave a massive wave, but whoever was driving wasn't paying attention to me.
Well, that *sounds* like me... altho I can usually smell Stags/Skylines a mile away... but my only q is, where is Moss Vale rd? :confused:

My mistake, it was mona vale road. i'm not familiar with sydney much and get names of places wrong all the time

haha, christian, not paying attention whilst driving... whats new

:kick:

he was probably watching tv on his massive alpine screen :kick:

My mistake, it was mona vale road. i'm not familiar with sydney much and get names of places wrong all the time

i cant believe that i missed you :thumbsup: i can usually smell stags/lines miles away!!

well i was being followed by my brother in my old skyline, a stagea with skyline in tow usually sticks out, maybe it just wasn't your day?

I guess it was christmas day and there was about a billion other cars on the road too.

I have seen the silver one a few times now in Canberra. The only other Stagea I have seen here is a red one.

Harold

From what I've heard there's only two others here in Canberra.  A really nice red one that I see sometimes, and another silver one that I haven't seen as yet.

Neither of them are on SAU :)

J

It's probably either me or Jay, we've both got silver RS4-V's, except mine has a different front

spotted a very phat white with blue pearl stagea on swan st (melbourne) this thing looked freaking awesome full kit dumped on its ass with gold advans, very phat indeed.

I saw a silver one on Park street in the city yesterday mid arvo I think.

It was my first. They look good.

I saw one of them a couple of days ago, parked on the grass near the bottom of Caswell drive...

It's probably either me or Jay, we've both got silver RS4-V's, except mine has a different front