SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

I think I got it down under 2 seconds, wasn't too interested this time due to the heat, couldn't push the car like I wanted to. I will get some videos next meet, heading back up soon after the retune.

It was funny feeling the back end step out on launch, I have never been able to launch on boost like that before. Loving this new turbo.

• Like 3

I think I got it down under 2 seconds, wasn't too interested this time due to the heat, couldn't push the car like I wanted to. I will get some videos next meet, heading back up soon after the retune.

It was funny feeling the back end step out on launch, I have never been able to launch on boost like that before. Loving this new turbo.

Good to hear. Looking forward to vids and 11 sec pass.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The birthday present my wife ordered for me arrived and I spotted this !

It's quite nicely done on an aluminium sheet, and all the lines are embossed (not sure if that's correct lol) but you can feel the spokes on the wheels for example.

post-58831-0-25454600-1453118063_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spotted the Devils creation at Robertson pie shop ( Mac Pass ) on Sunday, lets call it a RS450?

Anyhow C34 V8 Turbo Manual 4WD with R34 front end ( F**KN Baller ) :woot: luved it, great job done on conversion & owner very approachable to discuss said car.

Hope to see it again soon to drool some more, well done sir, well done. :worship:

Good to see high quality cars sneaking around sleeper style. :ninja:

Regards Jase. :cheers:

Spotted the Devils creation at Robertson pie shop ( Mac Pass ) on Sunday, lets call it a RS450?

Anyhow C34 V8 Turbo Manual 4WD with R34 front end ( F**KN Baller ) :woot: luved it, great job done on conversion & owner very approachable to discuss said car.

Hope to see it again soon to drool some more, well done sir, well done. :worship:

Good to see high quality cars sneaking around sleeper style. :ninja:

Regards Jase. :cheers:

LOL, Jase, you need to check this out: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvKTvFJhZUJi_4_zliMEucYtH7R6D_mjD

Long time no see buddy, hope you are well.

Terrible photo, but spotted Leanback on my way home.

12527695_10153630544907946_1717541288_n.

Was in the racecar, but said hi anyways. Probs looked a bit odd a guy in a honda going I own one but I do I swear.

Edited by BIGZED

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...