SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

100% stock standard. That's actually standard height for an Axis model. We may have also had a fair load on board. There's also a gold m35 a silver arx and a red c34 in the area too. We have been noticing an increase of m35's around the south east in general. Good luck with yours will probably see you around.

100% stock standard. That's actually standard height for an Axis model. We may have also had a fair load on board. There's also a gold m35 a silver arx and a red c34 in the area too. We have been noticing an increase of m35's around the south east in general. Good luck with yours will probably see you around.

I might have seen your car over the weekend, it was about 12:30am Saturday night on Springvale Road at the Eastern Fwy overpass

I might have seen your car over the weekend, it was about 12:30am Saturday night on Springvale Road at the Eastern Fwy overpass

Na wasn't us unless someone stole our car and then kindly returned it to us[emoji3]

Has happened to my old man. He woke 1 morning to go to work. Goes outside, no car in the driveway. Goes back in to get keys for mums car and comes back out, sees a guy driving his car back into driveway. Guy gets out, looks at the old man, says thank you and runs off into the distance. We worked out this guy was regularly taking the car and bringing it back. Many arguments where had about not putting fuel in the tank. Turns out, this bloke was using it all. Lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Spotted a white s2 C34 with matte black bonnet and gold wheels this afternoon around 2pm, turning off Darcy Rd onto the Cumberland Highway in Wentworthville.

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted my own car the other day, when my old man was taking it to get a pink slip for rego.  Does that count?

It's probably the furthest it's traveled in quite a few months, too.  :(