SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a maroon Stagea in Penrith on Saturday 4/6/05, heading away from the could this be the same one I've seen twice before (once each time in Blacktown and Parramatta)? Unfortunately it was just a little too far to tell for sure...

It was heading away from Mulgoa Road (down Jamison Street, maybe?), back towards the city centre of Penrith.

Cheers,

Nick T.

Spotted a silver stagea, on Taylors Rd, going toward Keilor Downs in Melbourne.

Had personalised pl8z, white on black. I won't spell out the exact plates, to respect the owners privacy, but they had the word Nissan abbriviated in it along with something else.

Never really been in2 Stageas.........they look nice! Good, practical (dunno about economy though) family car. I'm trying to convince my mum 2 buy 1.......I almost made her buy a chaser but i think stagea is the go!

Spotted a silver Stagea near Brookvale oval on Saturday afternoon...  Driven by a female.

Was this yours, Christian?  Is your car back in one piece?  Pics please!  

Nick T.

Hey Man, sorry didnt see this til now.

Might have been mine, its in bits and pieces still, kinda gets 'tacked' back together to make it drivable :( My wife was prolly dricving it, its the first car of mine that she enjoys driving :rant:

I will be taking some new pics over the next few days, will post some :)

Christian

Spotted Maroon Stagea (JAG-75R?) on Great Western Highway, Girraween this morning. First one I've seen on the road for a good 6 months at least!

Anyone on here? Nice ride in any case :D

:werd:

That's the same one I've seen driving around in this area. Maroon with black mags, right?

Cheers,

Nick T.

:jump:

Had personalised pl8z, white on black. I won't spell out the exact plates, to respect the owners privacy, but they had the word 'NISN' abbriviated in it along with something else.

Never really been in2 Stageas.........they look nice! Good, practical (dunno about economy though) family car. I'm trying to convince my mum 2 buy 1.......I almost made her buy a chaser but i think stagea is the go!

Spotted the SAME CAR again on Hume Highway.....going away from Fawkner towards the Cambellfield (truck city) direction.......pretty sure was a female driver....or a guy with long hair, im saying that coz the plates are 'guy' plates.

Had personalised pl8z, white on black. I won't spell out the exact plates, to respect the owners privacy, but they had the word 'NISN' abbriviated in it along with something else.

Spotted the SAME CAR again on Hume Highway.....going away from Fawkner towards the Cambellfield (truck city) direction.......pretty sure was a female driver....or a guy with long hair, im saying that coz the plates are 'guy' plates.

spotted two stageas and have seen both twice in the last month.

first one is a white series 2 stagea with an aftermarket zorst first time i spotted it was about 3 weeks ago at about 7pm it was heading west down beeliar drive crossing the intersection with north lake drive near the BP at gateways. second time i saw this beast was tonight at about 7:30 pm he was at the corner of yangebup rd and stock road in yangebup

second one was a green series one first seen a week ago heading towards munster on stock road the car has a sticker across the rear window dont know what it says though was going the opposite way just saw it in the rear view saw him again on sunday morning in stevenson way in munster parked in a driveway didnt get a chance to read the sticker until i was past him as it didnt click that it was a stag until too late.

havent seen one in close to 6 months now and i see the same two twice in less than a month and both within 3ks of each other :)

Hi Everyone

I'm brand new to the site and this is my first post.

Just bought my Stag on the death knock of 04/05 financial year from causeway autowholesale.

Got a feeling they are having a real hard time moving the things (god knows why, I guess people just love their "falcodores"), as they gave me a super bargain on mine, which had apparently been sitting in their yard for some time. Can't fault the car though. Everything seems to work fine. I've had it on a hoist and been over the whole thing with 2 mechanics. Yet they practically gave it to me!

I guess only time will tell if I really got a bargain

Anyways, the only stag I've ever seen (besides mine) is the C-Red green monster owned by Jeff Ash. I saw it at a race I was competing in back in 2002 and haven't seen it since. Does anybody know what happened to that car?

Stu

It was the red one with 17" five spokes on it. Drives great (so far!)

Don't want to sound like I'm trying to hijack the thread or change the topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows a good mechanic in Perth who specializes in all things Nissan. I have a 260Z tarmac rally car that I used to take to SST's in Welshpool but apparently they have closed their doors, and now I'm stuck with no one.

• 2 weeks later...