SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Couple of days ago, i was driving to my girlfriends and i went the back way, springvale road was busy as hell

Anyway, turning onto the back road...i see a station wagon turning right a few cars in front of me.... IT WAS MY CAR. Identical, white, no spoiler, std kit etc, couldnt see the wheels (they were spinning)

I wanted to catch up the guy, but i had to turn off before i could... but it was soooo soo odd seeing myself a few cars infront.

The stageas are coming out now. There are about 6-7 differnt ones that i know of (but still, 7/lets say 500,000 cars is not much)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There is one in Newcastle. someone jsut bought it from the sketchys't caryard around but i looked at the car while it was there... seemed in good nick. Tried to catch him for a race in mum's 9-5 aero saab yesterday but there was to many cars between us lol. thought it might be a close race, was intrested to see how it would turn out. Will have to track it down in mum's car again (would use my car but don't want to embarres him... its only stock)

I've been comin here for a while, and have only jus decided to look in this section.

I think by the description of the caryard u would be talkin bout mine :P

I've put the Blitz NURspec 3" cat back exhaust back on, which was on the car when it came over, and a turbosmart boost controller runnin 10psi.

Have more upgrades planned when the funds are available.

Beastien

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
They obviously have not seen any of the ghost rider dvd's :D

GHOSTRIDER 1, 2 OR 3? Now guys, if you havent seen it, thats some awesome viewing! Volvo's have no chance, as proven by an insane maniac on a GSX1000R!

Spotted; 100metres from my garage with my stagea parked in it, a silver Stagea with personalised plates.

Out of the less-than-a-dozen Stageas that live in Adelaide, 2 live within 100m from each other!! Now THATS small town syndrom at its best!

Brendan

Ghost Rider 4 is where it's at :D

Spotted S1 97 RSFour+S in my driveway this morning ;)

GhostRider 4 - relase date unknown.....

Hhhhhm, nasty stuff. I once tried some of his highspeed antics on my Fireblade, almost clipped a tray top at 200+ whilst 'undertaking' and decided that it wasnt for me!

As for my post b4, out of 1million residents in Adelaide, 2 out of less than 10 Stageas in Adelaide live within 100metres of each other. Now THATS wierd.

Brendan