SAU Community

Heaps of gear for R33 and others !!! Get in Quick !

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also, have u got side skirts?

off the top of your head are the sI and sII skirts any different? sII should fit on a sI body though....?

offer a price, pm me your number or call me on 0423736908 or email me at [email protected] to talk bout the skirts and mats.. thanx

Um, sorry, drivers side got smashed up real bad ... can't sell them at all. And $100 for floor mats, sorry, don't think so.

ant95GTR - Yes,  i have the surround for the switches, it will be $50 (series 2 and all).  The console lid will not be sold seperatly however, because I won't be able to sell the rest like that... will sell the whole console for $200.

P1E - Yes, it have the switch and loom - $175

cooky2511 - Not yet man, but will early this week.

skyline33 - sounds good man, I'll have to get back to you tho, someone is digging at the tail lights already ... if it falls through, they're yours ...

whats happening man, are you wanting to sell those parts or what??

Um, sorry, drivers side got smashed up real bad ... can't sell them at all.

can i see a pic of the mats please? wether they've been damaged from wear and tear or not.. plus i dunno what they look like.. if they're good 150 it is.. ive seen a few different types and some of em are a bit dodgy..

and as for the skirts.. im after the left in particular if its not different to a sI which i doubt it would be..

gimme a price on that too please

thanx

Interested in part of the window winding mechanism. At the bottom there is a ball and socket type arrangement that runs along a track parallel to the ground. I really need one of those little white round things that run inside that track. For a decent price I will take more of the assembly if its too difficult to separate.