SAU Community

CEF-ZLA vs VL-ULEH

inark

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think youse should grow up... if you really hate each other do something about it and stop sweet gay top bloke talking to each other.

who says we hate each other?

we should grow up? mmmmmmmmmmm right

maybe u should not read things that might offend ur delicate eyes... this is a forum... on this forum we like to have a bit of fun... perhaps its starting to make u doubt ur own sexuality? Just stop reading.

i think youse should grow up... if you really hate each other do something about it and stop sweet gay top bloke talking to each other.

Relax tiger, these trashy post are a common occurance, it's just thier way of working out there sexuall and bedroom frustrations and issues. They like to air them in public then retire for a long evening of make up sex. Personally it's not my kit but I make a decent cut from pimping VL-ULEH's ass. Ni really isn't cutting it at the moment!

That reminds me, where's my money BITCH! :Pimp2:

If i remember correctly narken loves to be a thread nazi and tell other people to 'take it to the wasteland' when they start BS threads like this in the past!!!!

aaa INASNT.. u my friend. i still need to keep a promise to..

u coming down next friday to calder?

Hey at least they havn't whored someone elses thead huh.

exactly, this is my thread... everytime ive told u to shut ya mouth its cause ur blabbin on in someone elses thread where its not cared for...

and... ummm... denham u usual warrior of the plastic word board.... am i a mod? :)

aaa INASNT.. u my friend. i still need to keep a promise to..

u coming down next friday to calder?

I see enough vl driving wankers on the road at any given time, so y would i bother coming all the way to calder to watch you either go into the wall or hand nark his ass on a platter