Transfer case

Nismo Twin Plate

Shafts Front/Rear

Cross member

Engine mounts

Shift Knob

Conversion kit parts

Nothing wrong with my 5speed so in no big rush

It over captilises my GTR. Meaning wont get money back once fitted but will very nice to drive :D

I wondered if you were still doing this. Will be very nice once its done mate!!

OS88 for me next year I think. I just want to enjoy driving it around for a while now first. Picking it up when I get back from Thailand in a few weeks.

Visited her today and picked up Pete's new toy.

17170C15-AB4A-4CAE-A208-F7B3D46523A6_zps

A3BADB61-236F-4061-B122-15267E5E4E17_zps

CCD24C46-78BA-4795-937E-E62D8A6221CA_zps

• Like 1

Why thankyou. Triple turbo diesel, bit of a torque monster!

They do, I'm not sure what model it is but it's not an M. That one is usually on protective services type details I think.

Yeah pretty nuts! Going to tow very nicely. WAY more economical on the highway, 8.8L/100

I used to see it a lot around Fairbairn but I have seen it pull someone over once.

• 2 weeks later...

The red 4 door is a mate/customer of mine. Goes pretty well for a barge haha.

Am going to try make gtr fest even if i cant take mine.

Whens the all jap day? Im not on the facebooks and i cant find a date?

ACT All Japanese Car and Bike Show

Hey Everyone,

We are putting on the All Japanese Car and Bike show again this year after last years sucess. Event details as follows:

Cost: $10 per car/bike, gold coin for spectators

Date: Sunday 10th April 2016

Time: Entrants - 8.30am to 10.30am, Spectators from 10am. Event close at 2pm.

Where: Thoroughbred Park, Randwick Rd, Lyneham ACT

The show is open to all cars and bikes made in Japan, plus those Australian made cars that are the same as a Japan-made model (e.g. R31, Gemini) Note: an exception is granted for Holden badged Geminis and Australian built skylines because the clubs that represent those vehicles do not differentiate. More exceptions may be made at the organisers discretion.

The venue requires that you place a drip tray under your car (a flattened out cardboard box will do). If you don't have one, you won't be able to be part of the show. Only certain areas require drip trays, more information and a map to come shortly.

Any anti-social behavior will not be tolerated, i.e burnouts, speeding. You will be removed from the venue and subsequently banned from any future events.

This event is proudly sponsored by, Rotary Enthusiasts of ACT, Meguairs, Liqui-moly, House of Kolor, Shannon's Insurance and Techworkz.

Make sure you note yourself as 'interested' or 'going' so that you can follow the regular updates, as I won't always be able to update each forum.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1302677969748332/

Thanks, hope to see you there!

Would anyone know this silver? Or do you think this is a respray? The darkest silver I can find for a BNR34 is "sparkling silver" paint code WV2. But doesn't really match the paint in the picture or does it? Google images / other GTR forums are not really helping. The only info I got of the shown GTR is that it's a new import for an ACT owner.

post-108313-0-37930800-1458610991_thumb.jpeg

Cheers!

That pic is horrible to figure out paint colour...

It MIGHT be WV2... But i dont think it is. I think it might be a custom job. Would need to see it in the light properly.

So who is in? http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/463871-2016-gtr-festival-presented-by-motive-dvd/

I will leave from Maccas on Fed Hwy (Near Exhibition Park) early on the morning if anyone wants to convoy up.

I just bought some spectator tickets so will maybe see you guys along the way :)

Ill be heading there in the R as it is going in the Heritage display.

provided it's farken fixed by then....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been such a long time since I've logged on to here I almost forgot my password lol!

I went to the Nulon Nationals last weekend at Bathurst, thought some of you guys were running there but didn't see anyone.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...