SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Haha!!!  Been a looooooooooooong time old friend, how's things?

Buying that Pulsar way back then broke me good n proper.

Since selling my beloved R33 4 door, the R31 SkyWagon, the N13 SkyHatch and losing the B17 Pulsar to the ex, I have owned:

1 Subaru Liberty Wagon, 2 VS Utes, 1 VX Wagon,1 VY Wagon and I now own 1 Subaru Forester and 1 Mazda 323.

Nissans seem like a lifetime ago and I still miss Boost everyday.

Had some good times and fond memories here and now this place seems more than a little lacklustre.

Pity.

• Like 1

We'll catch up real soon, if your in Canberra still. I'll send you my Mobile number via PM

Boondahs, Burbouns and Bitches are on the cards mate. Like to hear more about what's been going on.

I'm driving a Maloo R8 that is awesome, GTR's in the shop with John getting a 6speed Getrag put in and another rebuilt motor. Have a nice Nissan Pathfinder I'm doing up. Gave the Liberty to one of my sons.

• Like 1

I've been scoping out a R34GT-4 for a few weeks.The guy is willing to sell it for 12k. It has problems with the front drive shafts. Anyway if I get the a car was going to swap it out the engine for a RB26/30 and gearbox to suit. Pretty much build a replica GTR all by myself to reduce on labour.

But the other side of me wants to save for a house deposit. Who knows maybe I could build this then sell it when time to buy a house comes. The fact that it's not a GTR means it probably won't hold value. Living without a line will definitely leave a hole in my heart. What would you guys do?

Sent from my SM-G935F using SAU Community mobile app