SAU Community

Cruise New one.

So guys? When do you want to cruise? Any ideas?

I think we should also meet up with megalla and start a SDU chapter.

We have to sort things like monthly cruises or events even if its small as if nothing happens members get bored and start to wonder off.

Policy and rules.

Meeting places. Memberships and advertising our club.

I'm still not sure if we should stick with SDU.... I am feeling hurt you know, and you guys are like my best friends :cry: I love you guys, those bastards don't deserve us :cry: :cry:

*SMACK*

Whoa! emotional little f**ker aren't I? All the crap going on with my gf is getting to me. Anyway I say Nazi-Bum-Headz-DU can get sodded. :twisted:

Guys,

I need a few of you who are willing to donate a lot of time and maybe a bit of money to get this AUS club going, so we can at least get a sydney chapter happening.

If you are interested (and Paul, you are number 1 on my list as we have spoken about this many times before) please email me at [email protected] .

how about we have a cruise sometime next week and talk about getting this chapter started?

Meg is in Melbourne. DOH your filthy bastard megalla. Get your arse up here now! :)

Squizz. I agree with you. How can they say that SDU should not be social anymore and its only a technical base place. if thats the case why dont they just close down the forum and have a FAQ section.

I have been there 3 years now and I feel very very upset.