SAU Community

R.I.P.:an SAU'er & their R34?

LTSJayce

Just spotted on the news:3 killed when a GTR driver lost it in a suburb,central NSW coast area.The car was pulled in half-f**king huge mess.This will do any 'Line owner no end of bad press for a while.I hate to ask,but the car in question looked familiar:I'm almost 100% sure it was an R34,Bayside blue,blue painted five spoke deep dished rims w/polished edges...It looked very much like the 34 featured in S.P.E.E.D. 014(edit name removed,"EVLR34" plates),plus he resides somewhere in the Central Coast area...Christ,I feel weak at the thought of what happened,and that it could happen to any of us.Weather or not the 'Line in question was a SAU'er or not,my thoughts go out to family and friends of those killed.Mad as I am for anyone going too fast in built up areas,the ultimate price is a life-or three.Another sad day for performance car people...

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, 2 guys thrown from the car on impact and a teenage girl trapped - all passed away at the scene - i think the driver was 23

I hope it was no one from around here - and thoughts go out to the families and friends - and I too think the car looked familiar....

They obviously where travelling ALLOT faster than 50km/h

Guest two.06l
Just spotted on the news:3 killed when a GTR driver lost it in a suburb,central NSW coast area.The car was pulled in half-f**king huge mess.This will do any 'Line owner no end of bad press for a while.I hate to ask,but the car in question looked familiar:I'm almost 100% sure it was an R34,Bayside blue,blue painted five spoke deep dished rims w/polished edges...It looked very much like the 34 featured in S.P.E.E.D. 014(edit name removed,"EVLR34" plates),plus he resides somewhere in the Central Coast area...Christ,I feel weak at the thought of what happened,and that it could happen to any of us.Weather or not the 'Line in question was a SAU'er or not,my thoughts go out to family and friends of those killed.Mad as I am for anyone going too fast in built up areas,the ultimate price is a life-or three.Another sad day for performance car people...

yeah jayce im pretty sure it was a car that croydons had worked on. As it had the same deep dished WORK rims on it. Torn in half in a 50 zone, dont mean to sound or be harsh but, what was the driver thinking!!!!. As it has now cost him/her their lives and also the lives of two of their friends. Please SAU, organise more track/drag days so people can leave the temptation to drive on the limit to track days. Paul and Stacey... DIRTgarage.

i seen this one the news this morning and thought to myself, no, how could someone go so fast around the streets, in a 50 zone to make it worse, that they would be able to smash a car in two parts?

i send my condolences to all involved, but guys, that sort of stuff needs to be kept on the track for that exact reason. when you do stupid things on the roads........this is the outcome........these people paid dearly.............

Also worth a thought all is that if you're a passenger in a car and one of your mates is "Giving it" don't be afraid to express your desire to LIVE and get the driver to save it for the track or at least when YOU are not in the car. I've had to do it about 3 times and once about 22 years ago it DID save my life but unfortunately my mate didn't take the hint ;)

My condolences also, especially the friends and family who now have to deal with this loss.

yeah guys it was my best mate driving....i was rebuilding my R32 with him in his back shed...it was edit name removed son

i will be organising a cruise in memory of them all and to pay respect to the family of which i klnow very well........i hope everyone can come along

It is a very Sad Day

yeah guys it was my best mate driving....i was rebuilding my R32 with him in his back shed...it was edit name removed son  

i will be organising a cruise in memory of them all and to pay respect to the family of which i klnow very well........i hope everyone can come along  

It is a very Sad Day

Mate,so sorry to hear.You know that we're all here if you need anything.Although Canberra is many,many k's away,let us all know what your plans for a cruise are:you never know who can make it,and from what distance they may come from...

I figured it wasn't Graeme driving:news said all three were young.Please pass on my repect.Once again,sorry for your loss.Jayce.

Condolences to all involved.

BUT. It's quite obvious that something was going awry with the speed and driver skill.

A sad day for friends and relitives, and most likely all skyline enthusiasts within a 200klm radius of the accident.

R.I.P EVLR34

Initially when I heard the news report I thought it must have been ripped off by joyriders. A 23 year old guy with a couple of mates in an R34 GTR...

My condolences go out to the friends and families of those involved.

sad to hear about the loss of life but i guess its the price you pay for driving like an idiot..... the sooner people realise there is a time and place for speed the better we will all be..... although there were inocent passengers i guess we wanna be thankful there wasnt another innocent car involved

very very sad to hear. signed upto these forums just to say it

I live on the coast and i've seen that GTR around, it was a nice machine. very sorry for the family and friends. my condolences.

one of my good mates died a couple of months ago on fagans rd in lisarow, so i kinda know how you'd be feeling.

so sad to see 3 young lives gone.. people please keep it on the track!