SAU Community

R.I.P.:an SAU'er & their R34?

LTSJayce

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i think people should refrain from saying 'he got what he deserved type comments'.

thats pretty piss poor.

you dont know what happened...

condolences to family and friends.

terrible

;)

yeah i think people should refrain from saying 'he got what he deserved type comments'.

thats pretty piss poor.

terrible

;)

Amen to that.

Terrible thing that happened and cant even imagine the amount of greif friends and family are feeling.

Even if the accident was the result of poor driving, no-one deserves to die this way in any circumstances.

thats pretty piss poor.

terrible

;)

thanks very much for that. PLaese guys we know he was doing the wrong thing you dont have to outline it. we are already torn up over it okl.

bj

i still have that car on my wallpaper!

sad to see such a nice car gone, worse someone young lost their life.

R.I.P

OMG this is ****ed up my fone woke me up this morning because my mate sent me a msg telling me of this accident as soon as i read it i felt weak in the stomach.

the car was an amazing machine just the sound it made at idle give you goose bumps.

just like Maxx i have the car on my wallpaper and i cant belive its gone.

RIP

What can I say that hasn't already been said? i woke up this morning, turned on the news. As soon as i spotted the car i felt sick straight away. Soon as the report was over, i jumped on here hoping that they got it wrong. I dont know what I expecting. The fact that it was a fellow SAU user just came as a real shock. The weird thing is, like the other two before me, i also have that car as my wallpaper. errie. Guys: i cant stress enough! take it easy on the roads now! expecially with the Christmas season coming up, we dont want to see any nasty x-mas presents. the police are going to be even more anal about skylines now.

RIP EVLR34

Drive Safe.

i had people wake me up ringing my phone thinking it was me, then i turned on the news to see it was EVLR34 and i was so speachless. I use to see the car all the time and blow my lod everytime, now to think its gone totaly sux. Didnt know the driver or the other 2 but i feel for their friends and family and send my condoleces

Terrible Tragedy...

I remember the first time I saw that car, it blew my mind (was working in a petrol station when it came in)... Amazing car...

It's so easy to say "It won't happen to me", but it can, and if you're not careful, probably will. I realy feel for his family and friends right now.