SAU Community

R.I.P.:an SAU'er & their R34?

LTSJayce

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i think people should refrain from saying 'he got what he deserved type comments'.

thats pretty piss poor.

you dont know what happened...

condolences to family and friends.

terrible

;)

very much agreed mate. I know when one of my mates was killed in an accident and it was his fault, people i knew were saying shit about that he was goin so fast and how stupid he was. ****, sayin that just makes people angry, who cares how they were driving, the fact is... they're gone. nothing can change that.

it's just extremely insensitive of people to pass comment on the drivers ability, age, skill. it could happen to any of us. We all drive stupid at some stage...

so sad for everyone involved :'( i've been through alot of death in my life also, and it seems a good friend dies every few months.

please be careful everyone!

Knowing something like that has happened doesn't leave a nice feeling in your stomach. Thoughts also go out to all the friends and fmaily who will have to deal with this for time to come. I'm also in for a cruise in memoriam for the victims.

I also feel sick from reading about this tragic waste of life. So sad. Sorry to all the family and friends and Tom - the poor guy who witnessed the aftermath.

I certainly knew and was a big fan of the car as well. It pains me to see it like that.

;):( :(

I just woke up around 10am and switched on the news. As soon as i seen a news update, i could tell right away it was EVLR34. I couldnt believe it! Came on SAU right away to see if it was true. TRAGIC. I also have this car as my wallpaper. Condolences go out to their family and friends. No-one should have to go through this.

Steve.

I too felt sick when I saw it last night on the late news. I had a feeling that it was someone off here.

RIP and my deepest condolences to the family and friends of those involved.

Makes me not want to register my GTR and keep it as a track car only.

On a serious note Tom, go get some counseling. I was first on scene for a motorcycle accident this time last year. I didn't seek counseling and found later that i was suffering from "Post Traumatic Stress". For a long time i suffered (nightmares/cold sweats/couldn't watch CSI or any of those style programs etc etc). It wasn't untill recently i sought help and finally began to realise the problems that i was experienceing was due to that event.

You wont be seen as "weak" and dont be afraid to talk about it. You did the right thing, and you were brave. You took on the scene and took control, now the best thing to do for yourself is to talk about it so you can deal with what you went thru.

Cheers

Lawrence

thats tragic...19/3/03 i lost my mate of 15 years, he got air goin around a corner with a dip in his crx and rolled many times before the car gettin split around a power pole, he was drivin stupid and i still get angry that he did, but the fact is he is gone and i think about that and not the fact he was speeding... the impact that left on me with my car was so strong, and out of all the friends i have he was the one i trusted the most, but he never sped ever with anyone else in the car only by him self,its a targic loss and i really feel for all the family and friends, especially at such a young age, but like someone said before, dont get scared of the car, have the respect for it, road rules and most importantly how precious life actually is...

ben...

First of all condolences to family and friends and R.I.P to passengers.

Second what a waste of life and an awesome car, All I can say is at least no one was injured outside the car! Stupid behavoiur ends in tragedy. This sort of thing making people scared of thier cars is the stupidist thing I've heard, this sort of thing is avoidable if you think about consequences before you put your foot down.

Let this be a lesson to us all!