SAU Community

Hey everyone!

Guest NismoWithNos

Guest NismoWithNos

Hey, im new to this, so i just wanted to sat hi, i live in Scottsdale, and have an 87 Skyline (gold) lowered, mags etc. Anyway, hope to hear from a few of you other revheads out there in Tassie!

:burnout:

Guest NismoWithNos

Hey, good to hear from ya's, there are a few of us out this way with Skylines... theres even a bloke who's got a Passage GT (lucky prick)

Anyway, better go, catch ya's:burnout:

Hey Tasmanians... About that Yellow skyline... If that is the one that hangs out around Launceston it isn't actually a GTR.. it is all rice .... very rice lol...

And Also... I got some proposals for my car.. I messed with the picture for a couple of minutes.. although as dodgy as the picture is, u can see it has potential haha....

Should be "lowering" the car this week..

Steve

Guest MOtorMaD

We work with Nismoboy and saw your comment and your car and our whole office has not stopped laughing.

I'd rather be rice than caught dead driving your car "Your photo shop dream mobile"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest NismoWithNos

hey, why am i getting bagged out over this car? its not mine, i didnt post the pic, and ive had nothing to do with it! Check your facts mate...

:shake:

You guys are really pathetic... maybe try reading the Message first... I SAID it was a dodgy job.. I couldn't be bothered spending much time editing the picture. It took me about 3 minutes... AND i was not bagging out the R33.. I was stating an ACTUAL FACT that if that is the car that hangs out around Launceston.. then it is not a GTR it has GTR Badges and that is all.. it is a GTS-T....

No, This r30 is not my dream car, simply a fun project car. I would rather a 300zx but I don't have the amount of money I would like to spend on one yet....

Next time read the text..... Don't go blowing your horns and getting ahead yourself.. for stuff sake lol...

Steve

You guys are really pathetic... maybe try reading the Message first... I SAID it was a dodgy job.. I couldn't be bothered spending much time editing the picture. It took me about 3 minutes... AND i was not bagging out the R33.. I was stating an ACTUAL FACT that if that is the car that hangs out around Launceston.. then it is not a GTR it has GTR Badges and that is all.. it is a GTS-T....

No, This r30 is not my dream car, simply a fun project car. I would rather a 300zx but I don't have the amount of money I would like to spend on one yet....

Next time read the text..... Don't go blowing your horns and getting ahead yourself.. for stuff sake lol...

Steve

yeah buddy! but calling someones car rice is just wrong! I am 22 and the car is paid for. So have a good hard look and dream buddy! one day u might get that 300zx you always wanted but by the time u save enough money cars will flying and you will be really old.:D

Guest BoatsRbttr

:shake:

Hi guys I am a new member having a look around.

Read through this stuff and I would like to mention that I have seen that yellow skyline, I don't think RICE is the word here Steve, I pulled up next to this thing in town the other week, hearing what sounded like a touring car, I looked at the front of his car noticed Water pissing out of it, only because this pretty sick Under car lighting kit thing was highlighting the ground like all hell, so i said mate you might have a problem there, he shook his head and said "the only problem with this car is keeping it straight!!" and he put the thing absoluetely sideways around the corner and snapped third i think, burning tires like no tommorrow, it was poetry in motion. Don't know muck about this Rice stuff but i understand it is a bit of an insult so i reakon their right to think your a bit of a tool. Any way I still think boats are better! ;)

OK.. let's clear up some things... I never said I didn't like the car.. It is nice and all.. I didn't think me calling the Badges rice would be so offensive to you all.... I was told that the car was a GTS-T not a GTR, therefor I called the Badges Rice.... It is a nice car but I was simply stating that that car is not a GTR... And if your car is a GTR, then I must have the wrong Car....

Intercooler sprays are cool and neon lights are good too....

No offense intended aye...

So is yours a GTR or not? I saw another Gunmetal R33 GTR in town today... Love em...

Later