SAU Community

Hey everyone!

Guest NismoWithNos

Hey guys,

Please keep things as civil as possible thanks. I do not want to have to edit posts....

P.S. I have to admit GTR badges on a GTST is rice mate. Nice car, but the badges are rice.

And I have an R33 as well, so I have grounding in this issue.

Once again, have fun guys.....

Cheers

Slaz.

so were are you in Tassie buddy? Launceston or Hobart? Should catch up one day and talk cars or go for a cruise. Do you know my coz, he drives a white 200sx with all the trust gear, sick car. He will be taking it to the drags the Saturday.........should be good!:(

can't remove badges fiberglassed on 2 car! oh well rice is all good!

Rice burners kick ass!:D

Nizmokid,

that is not so bad mate.....

Yeah I know tas' car. Awesome car, love the wheels. Although, I beat it in my 180sx lol. Not by much though.

I am in Launceston. I have seen your car around. Love R33s in yellow dude. Yeah hopefully another cruise will be organised with the Hobart guys soon. I will keep everone informed.

Cheers

Slaz.

When is said it was ALL rice, I meant the badge.... Maybe my wording was wrong... Simply put...

Sheesh.. People on here are a bit hostile lol....

Skylines are cool yes, How much boost are you running anyway? And Tas's 200sx is a nice car, sounds nice too.. It should after spending all that money on it....

I think I am going to sell my Car, get something different... hmmm

For sure!, that car has cost a bit but it is a wepon! yours is trick too. Did you import it with all that gear on it, or did you build it yourself? Must have a look one day. Anyway do you know anyone I can get a ECU from at a good price! Haltec or some thing good!

haven't seen your car for a while! why do you want to sell it! and what do you want to get instead?:eek:

My 180sx has gone to Queensland. I bought it with all the gear on it (minus the wheels and front mount intercooler). I have an R33 now, which I am selling as well. If you know anyone who wants one, send them my way, my number is 0438 265 673.

I am still thinking on what I will settle on. It is a toss up between a turbo Supra, series 7 or 8 RX7 or an R33. I am thinking Supra at the moment....

My next car though after I sell the R33 is a non turbo Supra with 18s, full bodykit and exhaust, etc, which will be for sale for about 24ish....

I will look into the computer for you. I think I can get Microtech gear, but I will check....

Cheers

Slaz

Hmm, it looks like we have a bit of confusion here...

I am NisMojo, I have an R30 and thinking of selling it......

Slaz is my brother, he has the R33 and is selling it (previous owner of the 180sx)

Just to clear things up ....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest duncjjj

Well I wasn't going to put this post in, but I just couldn't help myself.

I've seen a few GTS's with GTS-T badges, GTS-T's with GTR badges and think to myself why? If anyone knows what a GTS, GTS-T or GTR is they will probably know how to pick the difference.

Since I'm still asking myself why how about we give an example here, a real life example. I know of this person that owns a GTS-T that has GTR badges. Me and my friends are like, hey we should go talk to that guy about his car, it looks pretty cool. Get there and say "no way man you own a GTR?”. He replies with a little stutter saying "well no (pause), not really". So we're like "what, what do you mean?". And he is like "well its not a GTR". And we're like "so how come the GTR badges?". He replies by saying "Its a dress thing".

Now given that example me and my friends stepped back, looked at each other blankly and moved away. Nothing was said after the event but we knew what each other thought.

I'll put this into better context for anyone that has bothered to read this far. I would put this guy into the same elite league as someone sitting at the traffic lights with water streaming over his intercooler just waiting for someone to show there un-given attention and strike up a conversation. This makes the person probably feel important and draws even further attention to them selves.

All I can say is, if you want to be noticed, go put your mumma's panties on and dance around the street naked fool, cos that is the sort of attention you’re getting...

:(

I can't beleive tassie has so many #$%^ sticks! I remember you

duncjjj you and your mates flagged me down on the way home from work! you guys had a few to drink, and heading on a night on the town right! The first thing i told you it was a gts-t not gtr anyway! its a dress thing my ass! You three guys pretty much jacked off all over the car! and crapped on about all these things to make it go better, my god you really didn't have a clue! Just another guy who reads HPI and fast 4's and thinks he knows eveything! So I have GTR badges on a GTS-T so sue me!

:D my 2.5 cents worth!

Guest BoatsRbttr

mondeo.jpg

Ford Mondeo

Transaction needed

This is MY car, Handling and comfort precision like you wouldn't believe! 2 inch sports exhaust (lukey partially), 17 x 7 TSW Eurace wheels, 10 stacker sony stereo, 5 speed, 15100 kms, window tint (20%), Driving lights, interior immaculate, tow kit, goodyear F1 tyres bought on the 1st of december 02, car still under warranty, many other things that I cant be bothered mentioning.

Sorry guys I don't do blockies so you wont see it in town very often. (has tuned many ladies mind you).

I am Launceston based tho.

Heres an email address:

[email protected]

duncjjj Maybe you should think about buying something like this, you might own something half decent that you can afford, then you may just have grounds to bag out something verrry fast, verrry yellow and verrrrrrry out of your price range!!

Guys,

Try to keep it civil...okay? I was tempted to edit the first post by duncjjj but in the interest of free speech I left it.

If this gets any hotter though, i will lock the thread.

Anywho, have a nice day and stuff..... :(

Guest well-blo-me

Duncjjj I am disappointment with your attitude to nismokids car and your personal attack on his character soley based on a badge!!

I know nismokid and have discussed many of his car mods both in planning and actually in installation. I believe for anyone with a passion for perfomance vehicles like nismokid and myself, minor details like badges, stickers or any thing else on the exterior of the car mean very little compared to the experience of working on then driving your own vehicle.

I happen to know that nismokid bought the car badged as a GTR and the main reason for them still being there is that they r messy to remove. So what do u do place an intercooler to run a bit more boost(or other more fun :( mods) or spend the money removing somthing as insignificant as a GTR badge!! I know what i would choose every time!

It is no shame to be envious of another guys ride but resorting to such comments when you really have NO idea is pretty sad. Maybe u need a new hobby and leave those of us who know how to modify and enjoy cars alone. Either that or get half an idea mate before commenting! :burnout:

Originally posted by TasGTR

So why did you modify BoatsRbttr's post?

He posted a for sale title, i deleted that. Post remains unaltered besides this.

Now that this little matter of GTR badges is cleared up, I think we can repect the car.

On a personal note, I think intentional rice is a little too much. However, as several people have pointed out, Nismokid's badges are fibreglassed to the vehicle before he bought it.

Kudos to him for such a nice car I am sure many would like to own.

Soon I shall have a new R33 so we will have to see who will have the nicest GTST in town lol :(

Cheers guys,

Slaz

OK, let us all stick to the basics.. We all drive Japanese cars (most of us anyway) So we should not put each other down. Let's save our frustration for the Holden and Falcon drivers with Commodore racing stickers and a 2 inch exhaust.

The R33-GTS-T With gtr badges is a nice car, He did not GTR badge the car himself, so it's all good.

We got to be friendly to fellow import drivers, Now let's get out there and kick some bogan @ss. Even my R30 kicks their @ss lol

Steve

Keep it Real

lol