SAU Community

R33, R34 CAI box & radiator panel

yo, im realy intrested in 1 ov your cai boxes and im sure alot ov the 33 crew on tha coast will be too! i was going to make 1 myself but i dont mind spending the money and getting 1 made. i have the stock intercooler but i cant understand where the pod will get the cold air from.

Im realy keen on 1 ov your cia boxes if u fill me in where the air is coming from. will have to be next week as i just spent 600 on a hks sequential. keep me posted.

Gamma :(

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they dont come with a snorkel but ur bound to find one on the forum sooner or later. maybe even ebay?

I didnt really notice a difference in performance - guess I got one cos most people were sayin that Iwas better off with a cai box over the top of the mushroom! (but Ive also read that a good panel fiter can be better!!) :confused:

Ah well - they look good!!

yeah around 600 with adaptor, ssqv, gettin fitted tuesday. i dont hav the snorkel where can i find 1, ive posted an add in tha wanted forum. Do they come with a snorkel (probs stupid question). if i can get tha snorkel well do buisness 4sure!!!  

keep up tha good work.

they don't come with the snorkel, but i got 1 at home.

u can have it for $15 :)

thanks Paul for answer a lot of the question too, hope every customer are as good as u :(

• 3 weeks later...

paulR33: i still got 1 left i think, but already order some from supplier which should be ready.

it will fit "most" pod, from what i know, HKS, K&N, blitz, apexi... enough? :cheers:

i don't have any normal top now, as i only sell 2 of them, 99% buyer wants clear top.

Josh: i never try to fit it to a R32, but we can work something out, PM me

fazt_r33: i can :P

• 1 month later...