SAU Community

*BRAND NEW* BOSCH 044 & 040 FUEL PUMPS

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi driftKNG

I am very interested in a 044 pump but have noticed that you quote the flow rate at

* These pumps have a flow rating of 330 l/hr @ 5 bar (73.5psi)

but in the Fuel Pump Technical Data link from bosh you posted they quote the 044 at 200l/hr @ 5 bar

where did you get your flow rate from, thanks for any help with this as It will help me decide what I need

Brett

Offcourse i do!

PM ME!

Oh well Good luck with your sale "doridori32" I'm still going with "driftKNG" as he can do it cheaper again then what you can. Considering its his original thread !!

And it seems like your trying to steel his business, by come on and saying you can better the price. That indicates a "try hard to me." But that’s just my opinion.

Hi driftKNG  

I am very interested in a 044 pump but have noticed that you quote the flow rate at

* These pumps have a flow rating of 330 l/hr @ 5 bar (73.5psi)

but in the Fuel Pump Technical Data link from bosh you posted they quote the 044 at 200l/hr @ 5 bar

where did you get your flow rate from, thanks for any help with this as It will help me decide what I need

Brett

Hey Brett,

Just getting my facts straight before answering your question. Will let you know as soon as confirmed. cheers.

Hey Bu5ter,

Only explanation is can offer is that Bosch are very conservative in regards to their flow rates. I have seen my results from a website that sent thier fuel pumps to be tested by indivdual companys. Bosch tests their fuel pumps at 12 volts, whereas most results displayed on the web are at 13.5 volts which would give it more power and more flow. All I really know for sure is that this is the best fuel pump offered by Bosch, and is a top 3 fuel pump for motorsport!

Just remember that at 80 psi all other pumps drop their flow to almost half of the rated flow. Bosch is the only pump that can hold it's pressure AND flow rating. It's a true racing pump for those that require reliable flow.

Hope this helps!

Regards, Scott.

Hey Bu5ter,

Only explanation is can offer is that Bosch are very conservative in regards to their flow rates. I have seen my results from a website that sent thier fuel pumps to be tested by indivdual companys. Bosch tests their fuel pumps at 12 volts, whereas most results displayed on the web are at 13.5 volts which would give it more power and more flow. All I really know for sure is that this is the best fuel pump offered by Bosch, and is a top 3 fuel pump for motorsport!

Just remember that at 80 psi all other pumps drop their flow to almost half of the rated flow. Bosch is the only pump that can hold it's pressure AND flow rating. It's a true racing pump for those that require reliable flow.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Hey Bu5ter,

Hope this helps!

Regards

Hey Bu5ter,

Hope this helps!

Regards