SAU Community

website

Boris

theres this mad website, its a car mag, u can subscribe on the net for their net version, has heaps of mad article on car mods and tech stuff

ive seen it refered to a few times and i thought i bookmarked it but now i cant find it anywhere.

anyone have any idea what im going on about?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• If there is nothing wrong with your current coilovers, I would not roll the dice on a upgrade to one of the coilovers you've listed above. I strongly expect that you would not be able to tell the difference between the two.  I'd suggest that you keep saving up the pennies and pick up something from MCA or Shockworks. 
    • This is why I like my Varex rear box and a big resonator in the mid pipe When open, it is obviously louder, but not annoyingly so, and it has all the deep choppy goodness of a camed 4" single on a V8 putting around the neighbourhood, it also sounds it like war at WOT, which I 🥰 Prior to the Varex, start up in the garage would shake everything in the garage and rattle the plates in the kitchen, now, on early morning start ups and late night arrivals it is as stealth as 10 stealth things, apart from the little bit of blower whine you wouldn't know what is under the bonnet, which keeps the neighbours and sleeping family happy
    • hey this is random and an old post but i see you have the same black box thing stuck at the bottom of your console. what is it??! 
    • I’m looking to get a new pair of coilovers for my r33 gtst, and I’m not sure what to get. I’m looking for the more budget friendly ones, and mainly for street use, but would be nice if they were able to do some amateur drifting/track aswell. Currently had my eyes on the Blitz ZZR’s, but also the Cusco Street Zero A’s and Tein Flex Z’s. Any recommendations? Maybe anyone got any experience with some of these?  I’m currently on the Maxspeedingrods coilovers, so I don’t have a lot to compare with. Other than that, the car is properly built. The car is mainly used for fun when I feel like it, and is not my daily.